How Much for a Corgi Repairman for a Cooker ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The oven in my 6 year old Cannon Cooker has just packed up -it lights but fails to flare up. Would anyone like to hazard a guess at the cost of a new part ( possibly the flame failure device ? ) and repair. Perhaps I should just buy a new cooker !
Any guesses ?
Pete

Sponsored Links
You need a cannon gas cooker repair man - hotpoint also own cannon. (they did when i was there)

you may also want to read forum rule 9

Thankyou. You may also want to read forum rules 3 and 3a.
It's not rocket science. Over £100 or less, just a ball park figure will do.

but you did not know cannon are owned by hotpoint until i told you so.

hotpoint are now owned by

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for the illuminating guide to corporate ownership, but I am no nearer an answer to my question.
Pete

Thankyou for the illuminating guide to corporate ownership, but I am no nearer an answer to my question.
Pete

its ok, anytime.

as for cost, you wont get one, which is why i said in the first place, see forum rule 9

Pete

Er that was sarcasm, I think you perhaps you missed it !

I think I 'll just wait till someone more sensible comes along with a
ball park figure, ( that obviously won't be you as you evidently know nothing about Gas appliances ).

I suggest you do not hold your breath while waiting, how ever, you are right, i do know nothing about gas appliances, but i do know what forum rule 9 says (which you keep choosing to ignore, for some unkown reason) , which is why for the 3rd time you will not get answer, i suggest you ring hotpoint, since they make it and the spares

forum rules said:
9 ) It's not advisable to ask costs / prices or a ball park figure.

9a) Pricing will depend on several factors such as your location, access to job, material costs, labour rate etc. No two jobs will be the same and any prices mentioned should not be relied upon!

9b) You are best advised to get a few quotes from recommended tradespeople!

good luck (and i am not being sarcastic)

That will cost you about £80 -£100, I had a similar job done last month,
which cost me £80, good luck mate.

"delboy99", is a wind up just to keep you happy :LOL:

I should also point out (again) forum rule 9a

"9a) Pricing will depend on several factors such as your location, access to job, material costs, labour rate etc. No two jobs will be the same and any prices mentioned should not be relied upon! "

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back