How much to fit an airbrick ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive noticed that the people we bought the house off have kindly renderd over the outer airbrick :mad:

How much do these things cost eg comple new one and where do you buy them from ?(ive looked in ****base b&q and i can find em) :mad:

How much would a builder charge to fit one ?

Or is summat aplumber would fit ?

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsored Links
victor meldrew said:
Ive noticed that the people we bought the house off have kindly renderd over the outer airbrick :mad:
The air-vent may still be there when they rendered over it. Try tapping outside until you hear a echo sound. If so, chop it out and see.
How much do these things cost eg comple new one and where do you buy them from ?(ive looked in ****base b&q and i can find em) :mad:
Builder merchants will have them, it's not expensive.
How much would a builder charge to fit one ?[/qoute]
Don't know.

Most tradesman can do it and doesn't have to be a plumber.

masona said:
victor meldrew said:
The air-vent may still be there when they rendered over it. Try tapping outside until you hear a echo sound. If so, chop it out and see.
Builder merchants will have them, it's not expensive.
How much would a builder charge to fit one ?[/qoute]
Don't know.

Most tradesman can do it and doesn't have to be a plumber.

thanking you :)

Sponsored Links
victor meldrew said:

How much would a builder charge to fit one ?

Thanks in advance :)

Saw one in Wickes today!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back