HOW MUCH UNDERFLOOR HEATING ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI... I AM JUST ABOUT TO GO AND BUY UNDERFLOOR HEATING FOR A ROOM WHICH IS 7.2 METRES SQUARED ...... IT IS ELECTRIC AND THE MAT TYPE...DO I NEED TO BUY LESS THAN 7.2 ... OR DO I BUY THE SAME SIZE AS THE ROOM..OR DO I BUY A BIT OVER... PLEASE HELP!!...MANY THANKS

Sponsored Links
1) Stop shouting!

2) 7.2 metres squared ? or 7.2 square metres ? big difference :D

Either way, any place that sells the stuff should be able to give you the advice you need for their particular product, shop around, get some free advice from those that sell it, then compare prices etc. What you need may well depend on the product you go for.

Devimat do a fantastic range of this stuff, costs a little bit more than others but is good quality.

To the unnamed Moderator who moved this to "electrics".

Since underfloor heating is just another form of "central heating", I dont understand your logic in moving this topic from "Plumbing and Heating".

Could you explain please?

Sponsored Links
Tony i think its cos she says the type is electric. Lee

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back