How people vote

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Just read this review of a LibDem iphone app download:

"After downloading this and the conservative app I'm much more swayed to vote lib dem, the app is easy to use and points seem to be very straight forward, whereas conservatives app kinda of annoyed me in how long it took to go through a lot of different options before I could find what I wanted, would love to see a labour one aswell but can't have everything! Another vote for lib dems here"

unf*%ing believeable. I guess it all makes sense now!

Sponsored Links
Another example of why you should meet a minumum intelligence criteria to earn a vote.

Luckily Susan Boyle isn't running in this election, she'd probably win!

British society is full of idiots :evil:

Sponsored Links
I get all the leaflets put through the letter box, throw them over a bridge with a stream running beneath, dash to the other side (much like pooh sticks) and wait to see which one comes floating by first. It's usually a turd though :rolleyes:

I get all the leaflets put through the letter box, throw them over a bridge with a stream running beneath, dash to the other side (much like pooh sticks) and wait to see which one comes floating by first. It's usually a turd though :rolleyes:

probably your own breakfast.. :rolleyes:

Mickey G . Please enlighten us as to what this Lib Dem app actually did.
I'm intrigued to know what it does.
Does it massage the immigration statistics?
Maybe you have to input the votes in the election then press a few buttons and it will tell you that the Lib Dems would have won if there had been proportional representation??

Mickey G . Please enlighten us as to what this Lib Dem app actually did.
I'm intrigued to know what it does.
Does it massage the immigration statistics?
Maybe you have to input the votes in the election then press a few buttons and it will tell you that the Lib Dems would have won if there had been proportional representation??

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back