how to do this simple thing seems impossible?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi experts

Seems an easy thing to expect to do - just want to send an email with clickable check boxes. I've created a form (using Word) with said boxes but on sending this facility is lost. I know it could work as an attached Word document but I don't want the recipients to have to download, save and reattach. Just be nice to reply after completing in received email.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Once the recipent clicks a tick box, are you expecting to get feedback on which they clicked?

Nozzle

You could leave blank spaces for them to insert an 'X' or similar? I suspect that anything fancy done in an email would be dependant on the configuration of the other persons system, what email software they are using etc etc.

Not a function of "standard" email so unless the message goes through ms exchange servers only then the functionality won't be available to the recipient.

Sponsored Links
Ahh so it seems as I thought - not easily achieved. Yes I did want them to reply so I got feedback. This explains why I get so many emailed forms myself with boxes that are not clickable although occasionally they are? I'm coming round for the sake of my sanity to just have yes/no and delete as appropriate although this is not such a neat solution.

Thanks for all your input.

OR just make it a google document that they follow a link to access, that way they need no specific software setup and its all dealt with online.

Sponsored Links
Back