How to fit glazing beads without nails showing?

I dont think ours likes either. His dad was some well known police dog from the US. We had the police round a couple of months back, even they couldnt believe the size of him. Everyone thats comes to the door almost drops one on the doorstep

Attachments

• 3A9F808C-7CCB-445F-963B-F143DBB157EA.jpeg
    3A9F808C-7CCB-445F-963B-F143DBB157EA.jpeg
    974.5 KB · Views: 19
Sponsored Links
Some dogs like children, so I could take a child for him to eat.

Push pin, my dad had one and I inherited it when he passed

Are they the sprung loaded ones that you pull back and simultaneously punch the pin down as you release the body?

Sponsored Links
No you place a pin in a hollow spring loaded tube and just press down and as it retracts a fixed plunger inside pushes the pin into the wood

When you got really good you could judge the amount of pressure required just to sink in below the surface or a couple of light taps with a mallet would also work, it saves bashing your fingers when trying to hold a small pin and you don't bruise the wood

In the space of 4 years, I went from having 3 dogs to no dogs. Value what you have, whilst you can. 5 years after losing the first, I am still incapable discussing things. I lost my babies. I will never recover from the loss. My eyes are becoming wet as I sit in the pub and type this.

I am gonna duck out of this conversation, primarily because crying in the pub is bit embarrassing....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back