How to fit smart thermostats to underfloor heating

there is a test button that scrolls through various elements
The pump - you hear it kick in
Relay - the boiler starts up and ignites
Then each actuator and although the ld illuminates to show which one there is nothing else - the boiler doesn’t start up
You then scroll back to the start.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Really sorry to mither.
If the boiler connection
LS - Com (Black)
LR- NO (Brown)
I presume they are the relay?
Does it also need power?
I ask as everything is working up to the point of igniting the boiler ?
I set system to on - on my phone
Control box for that zone lights up - actuator activated and pump engages but boiler doesn’t turn on (ignite)
Thanks
Paul

• Thanks
Really sorry to mither.
If the boiler connection
LS - Com (Black)
LR- NO (Brown)
I presume they are the relay?
Does it also need power?
I ask as everything is working up to the point of igniting the boiler ?
I set system to on - on my phone
Control box for that zone lights up - actuator activated and pump engages but boiler doesn’t turn on (ignite)
Thanks
Paul
Best post a photo of new wiring, might be able to see where we have gone wrong.

Yipeee !
We haven’t done anything wrong you were spot on ! There’s an actual Relay activation in the App ! When you select an area to activate you have to select relay for each area ? Not sure why but all works perfect . You’re a gent ! Apologies I don’t know your name but best wishes for the New year and thank you for your help and more importantly patience…

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
Apologies I don’t know your name but best wishes for the New year and thank you for your help and more importantly patience…
It’s Chris, no worries, glad you got sorted/figured it out. Best wishes to you too! (I’ve added a screenshot for future reference, that’s my “signature” and others have one too.

Attachments

• 48F1DB15-2C2D-4019-B01D-FC534112A37A.jpeg
    48F1DB15-2C2D-4019-B01D-FC534112A37A.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 19

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back