How to power clean my combi boiler????????

Sponsored Links
It has to be reverse flushed flow is return, return is flow. I did it by disconnecting pipes from boiler with zero pressure, then connect machine and powerflush, then switch on machine with a cleaning chemical in it to reverse flush thro the boiler. if you can't do that then get some to do it for you. Don't switch boiler on because pump in boiler will go the wrong way.

oh ok i didnt realise I need machines etc. I will probs need to get an expert to do it. I was under the illusion of thinking to put a solution in the boiler somehow and letting it run through pipes etc etc... but I have no idea in this subject at all!!!

How much would one of these machines cost? i might be an idea to purchase one if it costs less than someone else to do it for me. And I can try learning how to do it!

They mostly cost about £500-£1500 but you also need to learn how to use them.

Much of the skill is using the right chimicals for dealing with the problem.

Also best to properly diagnose the problem first!

Tony

Sponsored Links
They mostly cost about £500-£1500 but you also need to learn how to use them.

Much of the skill is using the right chimicals for dealing with the problem.

Also best to properly diagnose the problem first!

Tony
Yes and following on from Tony, it is probably cheaper to have a new heat exchanger IF that is the problem, and clean the system which caused the problem.

I would be checking the flow switch and sensor before getting involved in any water based work!

Tony

can you tell me how to check the flow switch and sensor please... and thanks for the advice above guys... yur right changing it would be better than fixing it!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back