HOW TO PUNISH THE RIOTERS?

What would you do with the scum?

I would give them a prison sentence and then put a premium on their income tax and national insurance payments so that it will help to pay back for some of the damage they have done, for the next 20 years.

Those that are to lazy to work should have their benefits reduced for the next 20 years.

ACID VAT

Sponsored Links
If they sent the Poles packing then they'd have the chance to work. Most of them never will. That's the REAL problem. They are caught in a poverty trap that will last a lifetime.

If they sent the Poles packing then they'd have the chance to work. Most of them never will. That's the REAL problem. They are caught in a poverty trap that will last a lifetime.

The first one in the dock today had a full time job. Its nothing to do with jobs or opportunities

Sponsored Links

The first one in the dock today had a full time job. Its nothing to do with jobs or opportunities
so speaketh the truth 1 person with a job and all of them have one :rolleyes:

Tory leader David Cameron seems to have come up with "Hug a hoodie, power to the police".

In a brace of speeches on law and order, Mr Cameron suggests hood wearing youngsters are often the product of their social and family backgrounds.

remember this

so speaketh the truth 1 person with a job and all of them have one :rolleyes:
So Joe must be right then, it's all the fault of the Poles.

FFS.

I think joe has a point but its only part of the problem.....its a fact that alot of businesses will opt for a pole than a english kid ......there are kids throughout our cities that want to work but have got no chance and will all the cut backs probably never will

I think joe has a point but its only part of the problem.....its a fact that alot of businesses will opt for a pole than a english kid ......there are kids throughout our cities that want to work but have got no chance and will all the cut backs probably never will

Ever thought why that is?

Blame it on immigrants , you lot really are a sad bunch.

Perhaps it just simply boils down to the fact that england is mostly full of losers who's kids are also losers? Is that too hard to take in? Oh hang on , yes , the english chav is a by product of polish immigrants.
FFS. :rolleyes:

Who would i employ first

The Polish guys who stripped and varnished my floors turned up EARLY

did a great job on time , replaced a couple of the floorboards for nothing!

Took away my old carpet for nothing and gave the best price

OR

Surly monosylabic Chav, barely bothers to turn up, on the phone to his mates all day, does a half a***ed job. Thinks about robbing me after clocking my house

No brainer innit

Why....there is a myth that the poles will work hard than the english or even british ......but when kids havent been given a chance how do you know??

A friend of mine has been going on for months about how were all doomed,got to a stage where he became quite ill,I thought he was cracking up till all this kicked off.He suggested looking at certain websites(no not that sort),Google "Frankfurt School of Subversion",spooky.

Why....there is a myth that the poles will work hard than the english or even british ......but when kids havent been given a chance how do you know??

Why would you give some dope smoking, rude, untrustworthy chav scumbag a ''chance''? A chance to do what? rob you?

Sponsored Links
Back