Tax rise for the young.

Sponsored Links
Clearly a cyclist.
You make it sound something shameful.I am also a motorist..In short...Cycling should be encouraged.not taxed....1.5Billion vehicles in the world...doubling every 20 years..Cycling has many benefits and keeps you healthy...and Never caused one case ever of Asthma, other lung problems....etc and so forth.....

Sponsored Links
....Cycling should be encouraged.not taxed....

No reason it should not be both.

Cyclists should have registration plates.

Think of the billions that would be raised by fining them when they jump red lights, cycle through pedestrian crossings, or race along pedestrian areas and pavements.

Perhaps make cyclists pay a yearly fee to use the roads.
They don’t pay any insurance,tax or anything but are allowed to use the road.
Even charging them £30 a year would generate millions.
I pay no vehicle tax..Pay Cycle PL insurance...Crazy idea to discourage cycling in favour of more Vehicles..

I taught them you have to look after yourself in life.
I think we already know that 'f*ck everyone else' is your motto...

You should never have been allowed to 'teach', you've just been grooming the next generations of losers!

I think we already know that 'f*ck everyone else' is your motto...

You should never have been allowed to 'teach', you've just been grooming the next generations of losers!
Remind us all again exactly what it is you do.

I pay no vehicle tax..Pay Cycle PL insurance...Crazy idea to discourage cycling in favour of more Vehicles..
Nowhere have I discouraged cycles.I’ve just stated that perhaps a small fee would generate millions instead of taxing the young due to a government **** up.
(Me thinks the fact you only joined on Saturday and the people who’s posts you have chosen to criticise constantly, clearly shows whos second profile this is.)

Sponsored Links
Back