How to refill a Valliant Boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Please could somebody help me??

I have a Valliant Eco Max 828 and the pressure has fallen to below the zero line and the boiler is now not working.! I think I should be looking for some kind of tap to refill it - does anybody know where this would be or can offer any advice??

Thanks.

Dawn

Sponsored Links
Trace the pipes down and you may find a flexible silver braided pipe with one or two taps on it.

Can you see this :?:

Sorry TYPO :oops:

Hi Craig,

Thanks for replying - yes I can see it.! It had sot a black tap thing on it and then a red knob further down with 'Bar3' wrote on it? Is it the black one that I should turn?? - Stupid question but does the system have to off at the plug when I do this??? :oops:

Dawn

Under the front of boiler, right hand side as you look at it, you will see a very small pipe, about 4-6 mm diameter. At each end is a small black plastic tap. Turn each of these 90D and system will fill. When pressure guage needle points about 10'clock its ok.

Then press - button for accurate pressure reading. Should be around 1.2 bar.

Sponsored Links
Thank you so much!! Its worked and refilled straight away - yey!! I can have a shower and have the heating on now - thanks again - you have saved me a fortune calling somebody out!!

Thank you.!!!

Dawn
x[/b]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back