Urgent help needed, freezin and no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Valliant ecomax 828 and ts telling me the pressure is low and needs to refill, what do i do to refill it, I can see two taps to the right hand side underneath but one doesnt seem to move, dont want to force it. Someone please help!!!!

Pete

Sponsored Links
black tap handles? if the handle is not turning remove n do it manually with a pair of grips or pliers so open it fully then controlled filling with the handle that works. when u get to 1.5bar on the gauge close off both valves.
Nath

Brilliant. done the job, although the water is now not getting hot enough. Please advise..thanks for help on the refill sir.
Pete

Is it the Central Heating or the Domestic Hot Water that's not as hot as it was; and does adjusting the separate controls for each on the front panel help?

Sponsored Links
THe central heating seems fine but the water doesnt seem to be heating up. If I put dial full up on water it is hot butnot for long it seems

Is it possible any other cold water taps to the boiler have been adjusted or partially shut down when topping up the system?

Not as far as i know sir, it was hot downstairs earlier but wont stay hot upstairs at all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back