How to replace the light bulb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Beko fridge light is not working how to replace the light bulb I try to remove the centre part but in vain.

Attachments

• 20201117_130102.jpg
    20201117_130102.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 203
Sponsored Links
If you go to the Beko website manuals section by clicking here, and find the manual for your appliance, you should be able to get the information you need.

If the slotted part at the back is the bulb cover, I think you may find that it simply slides or clips out to reveal the bulb. I'm not familiar with a Beko fridge, but that seems to be how other makes are done. The screw I imagine is there to hold the whole thing in place. The instructions will say.

Sponsored Links
I found out you just need to slide something thin down each side to release the cover and then it comes off quite easily. It's not too clear from the instructions, but there's actually a handy video I found where someone shows clearly how it's done:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back