how to stop draft in composite door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the opening (Sash) of our composite door does not sit properly in side the frame when the door is close resulting in draft coming from outside. particularly at the right hand bottom corner. the sash is out of the frame by 2-4 mm and that is where the draft is coming, see attached pic. I had a look at the hinge and can not see any screw that i can adjust to bring the door forward so that it sits flash with the frame, see hinge picture. there is a small side Allan key which adjust the sash side ways (left or right) and a bigger Allan key (vertical one under the white plastic cap) which i believe movies the the door up and down which I tried to turn but I could not. however, I can not any screw or allan key that move the door in and out. Any idea how can i adjust this door to stop the draft?

Attachments

• back of the door.jpg
    back of the door.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 54
  • hinge.jpg
    hinge.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 54
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back