Howdens Lamona PDF Manuals?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a fruitless hour searching myself, so I thought I would ask this question on the forum... does anyone know where you can download the manuals for various Howdens / Lamona kitchen appliances?

I have a kitchen with:
  • HJA 5110 Range Cooker
    HJA 8362 Dishwasher
    HJA 6302 Fridge
    HJA 6403 Freezer
...and while I do have the paper manuals, things are forever going missing, so I wanted to get a bunch of PDFs together. I could certainly make my own PDFs from the manuals I have (A5 in size), but that would take ages and any other appliance I've searched for in the past, well, you can always find it online... I've struggled with these 4, though.

Does anyone know if there's a repository of these manuals?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Thank you for this. I had actually tried that and got nothing.

I tried "HJA 5110", "HJA5110" and even "5110" but each time it returned zero results.

I then tried the filter - I input "Ovens" - "Range Cookers" and "Lamona" and I was presented with a single option - the "LAM5100".

I've got to say - the "LAM5100" manual looks almost exactly like the paper manual I have for the "HJA 5110".

I'm going to check through it and see whether it is the same document, or whether it is for the same product (just with a different code) which would, obviously, be good enough.

Sponsored Links
There are very subtle differences between the manual for the HJA 5110 I have and the LAM 5100 I have downloaded... but they are incredibly similar.

It would still be nice to be able to find a place to download the manual for the HJA 5110.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back