How's that for Gratitude ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just read that apparently we have paid £27million pounds in overseas aid
to Argentina.

Their thanks ? - A Trade embargo on the Falklands and still claiming the Falklands are theirs, whilst also claiming that stationing Prince William on the Falklands as a Rescue Pilot is an act of aggression !!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not if done correctly.
Start a rumour, attack a American plane with a exocet missile near the Argentinian waters.

Job done.

I've been reading up Argentina's history and it seems we occupied Buenos Aires for a bit in the 19th century.

So I think we should entertain their claim to the Falklands as long as they are willing to return Buenos Aires. :evil:

I agree, we should wipe that vile country off the face of the earth, with the full force of our nuclear arsenal. And I'm not talking tactical nukes, I mean the big thermonuclear jobbies. Turn the entire country into a sheet of melted glass, so radioactive that not even a cockroach would be able to live there.

I agree, we should wipe that vile country off the face of the earth, with the full force of our nuclear arsenal. And I'm not talking tactical nukes, I mean the big thermonuclear jobbies. Turn the entire country into a sheet of melted glass, so radioactive that not even a cockroach would be able to live there.

Hmm.... Have you considered a position in the foreign office Mr T2000? I think that you would do well.... The art of reason and diplomacy live within you.

Sponsored Links
Back