Hoy Durham plumber just for you ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest wasters of water in domestic props is all or most bogs now have flushing valves not syphons

flushing valves that do not seal correctly constantly let water drip / trickle into the pan . There were some figures published a while back over the caper.

Sponsored Links
I know someone (who pretended to be quite a few people) who spell it "surly".
I think noseall had a list, but he missed off Foxtrot Oscar.
There my be more.
Well, I shall always spell it Surly from now on because
a.I have no idea what you are talking about
b. It seems to trigger this sites buffoons

Sponsored Links
Thank you. Most sites have their one self important buffoon who you must deal with on joining before you settle in but it seems that this forum has been breeding them.

There are several people who have him on ignore.. and a few other members who's comments are constantly... urm, strange to put it politely.

Same old name calling. I think it's actually impossible for you to put a post up without calling someone a name, being derogatory or nasty.
Your mother must be so proud.
It is usually eeyore's or a**e end's trick to drag family members into the discussion.
I see you have resorted to their silly games. Shame on you.
So now that you have dragged in family members, perhaps I should retaliate: at least I knew both my parents.

It is usually eeyore's or a**e end's trick to drag family members into the discussion.
I see you have resorted to their silly games. Shame on you.
So now that you have dragged in family members, perhaps I should retaliate: at least I knew both my parents.
Well there you go, it IS impossible for you to write a post without something rubbish in it.

Well there you go, it IS impossible for you to write a post without something rubbish in it.
I have yet to see any original comment from you. You only seem to exist to come running to support eeyore or a**e end when they have run out of ideas.
Other than that you are simply a joke, a nonentity.

How come Iw@nklikehimamartian's comments are blocked for me? I didn't put him on ignore, I guess it's wannabe under a new alias? So whatever he calls himself, it's blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back