Huge Reward

I

imamartian

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...id-At-Graff-In-London/Article/200908215361418

I find this obscene. The most likely recipient will probably be another crim who knows and dislikes one of the deadly duo.

And if the jewellery shop had so much money sloshing about in it's assets, why didn't they have copies made for their display? And only bring out one real item at a time to show punters?

And why don't we see rewards of this size for child abductors and knife wielding scum?

Hey ho!

Sponsored Links
because its a cost effective way of getting the culprits, and the money is normally put forward by the insurance company. On this kind of crime someone knows someone whose involved and its difficult to keep it quiet when they have to turn the merchndise into cash.

with child abductions and similar, its normally one person and they keep their secrets with them. Big rewards have been offered and they seldom work, apart from to keep the case in the public eye, which is the main object of the exercise.

£40M stolen.. £1M offered as a reward..

did a job in a london jewlers ( not this one ) where we installed a pneumatic tube system from the "vault"..
some poor git had to sit in a 4m x 4m room all day and put items of jewlery into the pods and send them to the desks..

they installed bullet proof glass and an "airlock" type door arrangement..

Sponsored Links
I recognise the guy in the doorway.

mandelson-mystery-415x275.jpg

Its just so bizarre that the £40m of gear consisted of about 40 or so items and fitted in a brief case.

Compare that with other big robberies of gold or money and the crims need a large lorry to move their haul, a big gang, and getting past numerous security devices or physical barriers

there was a watch valued at £3m,who in there right f...ing mind would feel comfortable wearing something of that value.

there was a watch valued at £3m,who in there right f...ing mind would feel comfortable wearing something of that value.
A banker :rolleyes: That`s retail. Nett would be less than 1mill. so the crims might get £250k if they are lucky. For the lot ...each :LOL: . Tomfoolery is an always has been 90% Bullshyte. PS I`m looking for a hand made swiss chronometer ;)

Sponsored Links
Back