Human rights scandal

Sponsored Links
I'd say speaking as a Tory, who cares about Palestinians we need to look after our own first, then I realise we don't even do that, but then look over there that darn boot with some coloured fellows, get the pitch forks.

If there was a meteorite hurtling towards the earth I bet some on here would say its all a hoax like Global Warming.

Crimes against any vulnerable child is and has been comitted by the Catholic Church ever since its inception, not just in this country, but globally. :rolleyes:

This is the extent of Catholic Church abuse in US alone:

I personally am aware of one such case, in UK, of a Catholic priest exploiting his position of care giver.
And another church (not Catholic), again in the UK, attempt at grooming.
And another of a schoolmaster attempt at grooming.
I don't consider my awareness to be exceptional.

So your concern, though not misplaced is definitely ignoring a much wider issue. We know why.
Oh I see how it works now, because it happened in the past let's give it a green light to happen in the future.

Sponsored Links
Because you haven't started them, dummy.

Mottie says, "there are lots of threads about Whippets. I don't like Whippets, I only like Hampsters. Why does nobody start threads about Hampsters? It must be because everybody except me hates Hampsters. It not fair that nobody starts Hampster threads.. I admit that I'm never expressed an interest in Hampsters myself until today, but it's all somebody else's fault."

Mottie says, "there are lots of threads about Whippets. I don't like Whippets, I only like Hampsters. Why does nobody start threads about Hampsters? It must be because everybody except me hates Hampsters. It not fair that nobody starts Hampster threads.. I admit that I'm never expressed an interest in Hampsters myself until today, but it's all somebody else's fault."
SShhh, he'll want to know the names of your hampsters.

I don’t hate Hamsters :cool:

I recall there was some series on the telly way back about some hamster living near a river

A child’s prog

afaik his name was hammy ?

Watch with mother tv series ????

I don’t hate Hamsters :cool:

I recall there was some series on the telly way back about some hamster living near a river

A child’s prog

afaik his name was hammy ?

Watch with mother tv series ????
I'm glad to her you're still watching with Mother.
Has she just popped out?
Let's hope she put the child lock on. :rolleyes:

If there was a meteorite hurtling towards the earth I bet some on here would say its all a hoax like Global Warming.
An asteroid missed Planet Earth by about 22,000 miles last year - pretty close by cosmic standards.

It didn't really cause any fuss.

a racist Jew-hater

Mottie's term for a person who is opposed to genocide

It will be a bit embarrassing for him if he starts opposing it himself.

But I won't stand in his way if he wants to start.

I don't usually see his posts.

Has he composed evidence-based threads of his own yet?

I'll give him a few tips.

Here's an example of the sort of material he could provide.

1860957349.gif

I hope he finds these examples helpful.

6128.jpg

Another one for mottie.

Not new, of course, it's been happening for over 70 years.

Sponsored Links
Back