Human rights scandal

Just like numerous Police forces all over the world, includintg the Vatican, ignore the child abuse in the Catholic churches, homes and schools.
It's far more prevalent than any sex abuse in Manchester.
How about you taking a day off responding on behalf of the OP. It’s obvious by his swerving of that post that he has no ****ing interest in matters in this country if they are crimes against young white vulnerable children by adult Asian grooming gangs.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you can't keep up, you shouldn't be discussing with adults.

:rolleyes:
I'm well aware of his reference to it becoming a yawnfest. To me it wasn't a reference to genocide more a comment on john d losing the plot.
Roll eyes.

Sponsored Links
Because you haven't started them, dummy.
But they're news items, admittedly no Jews involved, just wondering why you haven’t started one. Oh, just answered my own question, no Jews involved. As you were.

Egypt won't have them because they know the Sinai peninsular will end up like Yemen. A breeding ground for terror cells and a launchpad for terrorism,
That might be the Israeli version. :rolleyes:
Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood.

Defending yourself against terrorists isn't a crime against humanity John, it's simply survival.
Provoking a captured group to rebel against their jailors over decades is not self-defence. It's totally unecessary propvocation and inhumane cruelty.

Porkie pies

I said nowt or claimed no such thing

Well the way I see it if you feel so strongly about the caper you will have to do some thing of consequence like er hmmm ?? Well Er

Go on a march ?

Resign from the party ?

Put a Hamas flag up around yer house ?

Stand up and be counted :giggle:
Even stop your charity donations. :rolleyes:

Defending yourself against terrorists isn't a crime against humanity John, it's simply survival.
The trouble is, Palestinians are being slaughtered in their thousands.

That is a crime against humanity.

Palestinians have been systematically deprived of land, water, electricity, fuel and goods. This has been going on for decades.

That is a crime against humanity.

Who can see similarities with what is happening now and what happened in WWII?

That which was decreed to never happen ever again?

If you're not bored with genocide, take a look on this list and let me know where yours and JohnD's posts are about all the other genocides taking place in the world at this moment. Why are there no threads about them in here? I’ll tell you why, it’s because the OP is a racist Jew-hater and you are just following him (or maybe even be him) like a lost puppy.

Here you go - fill yer boots - I look forward to reading the threads the pair of you will be starting.

You've no idea about what we are concerned about, but don't post in this forum.
And don't bother asking which other forums we participate in. I know you like to stalk certain other posters. :rolleyes:

I contribute in this forum about issues that I am concerned about. I rarely post about issues which are not discussed.
Most of the isssues on which I participate are particular ones with which I have a strong opinion about.
If it's not discussed., I can hardly have a strong opinion about it. :rolleyes:

How about you taking a day off responding on behalf of the OP. It’s obvious by his swerving of that post that he has no ****ing interest in matters in this country if they are crimes against young white vulnerable children by adult Asian grooming gangs.

Crimes against any vulnerable child is and has been comitted by the Catholic Church ever since its inception, not just in this country, but globally. :rolleyes:

This is the extent of Catholic Church abuse in US alone:
More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States. Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades. Many of these clergy members are now deceased.

The 2021 USCCB report identified 2,458 priests involved in allegations of child sexual abuse. An additional 31 deacons and 248 “unknown clerics” were also included in the report.
The Catholic Church received more than 900 complaints involving over 3,000 instances of child sex abuse in England and Wales between 1970 and 2015, and there have been more than 100 reported allegations a year since 2016.
I personally am aware of one such case, in UK, of a Catholic priest exploiting his position of care giver.
And another church (not Catholic), again in the UK, attempt at grooming.
And another of a schoolmaster attempt at grooming.
I don't consider my awareness to be exceptional.

So your concern, though not misplaced is definitely ignoring a much wider issue. We know why.

Sponsored Links
Back