Hurrah! The economic and scocial benefits of Brexit!

Sponsored Links
I've just clicked on your link and it went to the story about dodgy EU eggs, so I'm quite pleased that Dutch and Belgian egg producers are skipping London for other EU cities...You do have to be pretty desperate to blame Brexit for us not having toxic chuckie eggs..

Belgian ministers are to appear in front of a committee in the country's parliament to explain their role in a scare involving contaminated eggs.

Regulators will also be questioned at the special session, after Belgium was accused of being too slow to reveal that traces of a banned pesticide had been found in eggs which then ended up in several other European countries.

The Belgian authorities have been accused of sitting on information that eggs had been contaminated with the pesticide Fipronil.

It led to farms being closed, and millions of eggs being removed from the shelves in the Netherlands and Germany.

A very small number reached the UK.

EU food standards & animal welfare standards have been dodgy for years ;)

they tried to rubbish some british scientist for years who proved that the chemicals they were sanctioning for crop spraying was having an adverse effect on bees

he was on the radio talking about it a good while back, briefed behind his back ,told porkie pies ect ect ;)

they export live animals for ritual religious slaughter as well (to dodgy country's ;))

EU food standards & animal welfare standards have been dodgy for years ;)
I think you'll find it is those farmers that choose to ignore the standards rather than comply with them. The EU is a solid as ever.(y)

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find it is those farmers that choose to ignore the standards rather than comply with them. The EU is a solid as ever.(y)

That's most of the french farmers then :idea: then there was this horse meat /beef scandal that came out the EU ;)

mind you that macron bloke may well sort out the french farmers / common agro' policy ??

hope the french plod have stocked up on riot gear :) and have sorted out there water cannons :)

I see the Spanish have backed down on Gibralter being in the brexit talks :LOL: Typical Spanish tbh imho

You think the EU is responsible for individuals the flout the laws in their own country? You are silly.
But it is an EU system designed to prevent such things... If the system doesn't work, then what is the point of all those people who administer it? And who pays for them not to do their jobs?

But it is an EU system designed to prevent such things... If the system doesn't work, then what is the point of all those people who administer it? And who pays for them not to do their jobs?
A bit like laws in any country. People will break them.

The system works fine.

I saw a plumber's van parked on a double yellow line yesterday.

individuals ??

It was a mess ? back hander's and corruption amongst the EU officials ?

The corruption in the EU is massive ,billions of Euros are fiddled out of the system ,probably trillions and they turn a blind eye to most of it, as do the remoaners

Sponsored Links
Back