Hypocracy

Sponsored Links
they go there cos the kids they abuse here are growing up and its easier for them to hide cos of the money they have.i am sure hes the devil incarnate :evil: .he should have become a pastor then the church would have protected him. :eek:

The countries involved turn a blind eye because they are making a quid. It's their idea of tourism.

Sponsored Links
Children should be left to be children and anyone visiting these countries, especially on a frequent basis, should be carefully scrutinised and possibly monitored. The governments of these countries should also have pressure brought upon them to clear up this vile practice, tourism my arse, these sickos spend as little as possible in the country because they only go for one thing and that is supposedly dirt cheap anyway. (The emphasis being on 'dirt'!)

the legal age of consent being 12 years old is disgusting who ever made that law up wants shooting

please note that I agree that sex between a minor and an adult ( or even a much older minor ) is deplorable, but you can't jude the rules of one society againt your own..

it dates back to simpler times when children were married off at a young age because people died young and continuation of the species was the driving goal..

in the more under-developed countries ( or the ones that parts were under-developed only a few decades ago ), this is still the case..

we as a society have decided that childhood ends later than it used to and allowed them to remain inocent, but the simple matter of the fact is that as soon as a child is old enough to produce sperm or to ovulate then they are old enough to procreate..

this is evidenced by the hoodie generation who act out againt childhood by doing "adult" things. drinking, smoking, drugs, sex, violence destruction etc..

well as a parent wether i lived in this country or another where it was legal theres is no way anybody would be coming near my child its about morality and decency

well as a parent wether i lived in this country or another where it was legal theres is no way anybody would be coming near my child its about morality and decency
The point is that morality and decency is defined by the culture you are brought up in. Thus the idea of blowing yourself up and taking a load of other's out with you is an anathema to you, but not to some others. Similarly, having sex with children under a certain age disgusts us now, but yet it wasn't always the case.

Seems that the age of consent is an abitrary number designed to control population growth amongst other things.

it dates back to simpler times when children were married off at a young age because people died young and continuation of the species was the driving goal

But with the exception of a few very remote communities in places like the rain forests of Borneo etc modern 'mankind' is living longer so there is no need to pro-create at an early age and children should be allowed to live a long fulfilling and innocent childhood.

it dates back to simpler times when children were married off at a young age because people died young and continuation of the species was the driving goal

But with the exception of a few very remote communities in places like the rain forests of Borneo etc modern 'mankind' is living longer so there is no need to pro-create at an early age and children should be allowed to live a long fulfilling and innocent childhood.
Or that contraceptive devices are the norm. One could even consider that other polemic of population control - sterilising the underclasses :eek:

But when does childhood end there seems to be a difference of opinions even in Europe as demonstrated by this post by coljack
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Sponsored Links
Back