I’m getting this every time I change pages or make a post or open a thread

Sponsored Links
Same here. Started but quickly stopped. Also, I hate how the last letter of a word sometimes disappears when you add a full stop, comma, exclamation mark etc.

Sponsored Links
you're enjoying it ?
Not enjoying, but sometimes a problem becomes a challenge.
Last time it happened, I started to wonder if there was a pattern to the occurrence.
This was the first time I was ready to count the amount of page changes, before the pop-up disappeared.
It could be random, but it could be a clue! :)

I think it is just random, no rhyme or reason just a total pain in the aris - I'm bothering with the site a lot less than before because of it. Some days I just can't get on

I think it is just random, no rhyme or reason just a total pain in the aris - I'm bothering with the site a lot less than before because of it. Some days I just can't get on
I'm sorry it's causing you hassle.
I mostly browse from my Android phone.
For me, I have been able to get passed the pop-ups by simply refreshing the page; I didn't need to select either of the buttons.

Are you on PC?
If so, I wonder if you can press "F5" a number of times (say 12!), and see if that clears the popup.
Another button combination to try may be "Ctrl"+"F5"

Had stopped but started again yesterday on all devices.

I'm sorry it's causing you hassle.
Is it your good self who has caused this problem ? do you do the tech for the forum ?

if it is, don't worry about it, i'm sure you will reslove the problem eventually.

Sponsored Links
Back