i bet that hurt.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just having a thought about all those diyers who've had new cordless drills, sanders, planers, angle grinders etc.

i would imagine, along with the regular boozy accidents, there are a few colourful scenes down there in casualty, solely attributed to over enthusiastic diyers.

i have never had a tipple whilst at work myself, but i bet it's a lethal combination, building and booze. :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
you can make a mess with glue, even sober

add to the mix...... nails, staples, screws ........and jack :rolleyes:

what's worse....more over here than there, the folks who got new guns for Christmas.... :cry:

noseall said:
just having a thought about all those diyers who've had new cordless drills, sanders, planers, angle grinders etc.

Albert Entwhistle went up the ladder with his new cordless drill to fit something high on the gable end wall at about 9:30 this Boxing Day morning. By 10:00 a group of neighbours with two extra ladders have returned him to ground level and a first aider among them is treating his damaged wrist and chin.

High up on the gable end wall a bent masonery drill is jammed in the brick work. The other end of the drill is still in the chuck of the cordless drill.

One of Albert's teeth is missing, probably in the garden somewhere.

The name has been changed to protect the over ambitious fool.

Sponsored Links
my brother worked as a hospital porter, had a chap come into accident service at Christmas with love rings trapped on his private bits?? I don't know !!! never saw it!! but I understand its some sort of elaborate system of rings in varying sizes :confused:

gangman said:
Lots of cheap tools in the free-ads next week :LOL:

yeah, like bench grinders, dremmils, along side heat guns and under powered pressure washers. :rolleyes:

i guess they will all be shipped down to the car boot sales along with the wifes dust gathgering magic weight loss machines: abb roller, gym ball, rowing machine, tread mill.........blah blah.....cycling machine.....etc......dads bullworker..........etc...... :rolleyes:

Back