I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

Sponsored Links
Now if I don't understand politics as well as you, does this mean I'm not entitled to an opinion or a vote???

Should I just find a link and let my fingers do the talking
If you don't understand what Trump has been doing and you say you don't like the stuff he tweets, then I am left baffled as to how you came to your opinion of being a Trump supporter.

And please Bodd, behave. Did I say you're not entitled to an opinion or a vote? (You can't vote for Trump btw, you're in the wrong country). Stop making stuff up, you sound like Trump!!

Sponsored Links
Just in case you I shouldn't have had a Brexit vote
Let's just stick to what is actually said yeah? It's confusing enough as it is talking to you without playing a guessing game as to what you mean.

I didn't know the ins and outs of Brexit either.
I don't think most people did. Shame people didn't vote cautiously instead...

Let's just stick to what is actually said yeah? It's confusing enough as it is talking to you without playing a guessing game as to what you mean.

I don't think most people did. Shame people didn't vote cautiously instead...

I didn't expect anything less arrogant from you.

Well I'm disappointed really as I think your one of the level headed posters. Yourreally don't need to insult to get you point across. Some of the idiots have too! You don't..
I didn't insult. I was making a point.
Talking to you recently has been like dealing with a toddler. You're trying to play devils advocate on everything (badly), making stuff up, not doing any research, having opinions and creating fights on something you know zero about and it's like dealing with a petulant child!

So tough really if you're offended or disappointed! I thought you were ok too, until recently but sometimes it's just easier to give up talking to you.

Sponsored Links
Back