I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

Sponsored Links
Time to call a spade a spade...

Trump is a racist...

Many quitters are also racist...

A match made in hell...

:)

You do realise every time you call someone a racist because they don’t agree with your left wing snowflake theories you’re undermining and demeaning the word and soon it’ll mean sweet FA, then you’ll see the real racists come out as everyone will be bored with your chattering :rolleyes:

You do realise every time you call someone a racist because they

express racist views or try to stir up racial hatred, or support other racists

It is fully justified.

Sponsored Links
You do realise every time you call someone a racist because they don’t agree with your left wing snowflake theories you’re undermining and demeaning the word and soon it’ll mean sweet FA, then you’ll see the real racists come out as everyone will be bored with your chattering :rolleyes:

Do you mean like the boy cried wolf story.?

express racist views or try to stir up racial hatred, or support other racists

It is fully justified.

There will come a time: somone will call someone else a racist and find themselves in court.

So do you believe trump was being racist?

Yes or no are the only options!

You do realise every time you call someone a racist because they don’t agree with your left wing snowflake theories you’re undermining and demeaning the word and soon it’ll mean sweet FA,
We are nearly there, but what about when it IS racism though?

If you don't think it was racism, I should like to hear your reasons.

then you’ll see the real racists come out as everyone will be bored with your chattering :rolleyes:
We have seen a real racist 'come out' - not that he was in the closet before.

So do you believe trump was being racist?

Yes or no are the only options!
I wasn’t specifically talking about Trump but to answer your question, yes i believe what he said was racist but do i think he’s a racist, no.

Indeed gigz as I was commenting earlier these idiots on here all deal out the xenonophobe racist bs to anyone and everyone including the admins its socially immature its school playground banter. They also use racist and bigoted terms themselves wtaf?

And yep they're attempting to call out anything not extremely left of center racist xenonophobe etc. They wish to stifle right wing or tag right wing as extreme. When they are extreme left..its ironic.

Wheres normality and mature debate gone?

For example if I said I didn't like Lewis Hamilton no doubt it would be because I'm racist. But hes one of the all time greatest f1 drivers and I'm a big fan of his?? But wait apparently I'm a extreme right winger :LOL: idiots

Said like a true racist.:LOL: (y)

But never saying the word in fear of upsetting racists who don't want to be called racists is being PC. ;)

So he says something which you have said is racist but that doesn't make him a racist.

Just replace the C in racist with P.

He has raped someone but you don't consider him to be a rapist. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back