I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

Sponsored Links
Indeed gigz as I was commenting earlier these idiots on here all deal out the xenonophobe racist bs to anyone and everyone including the admins its socially immature its school playground banter. They also use racist and bigoted terms themselves wtaf?

And yep they're attempting to call out anything not extremely left of center racist xenonophobe etc. They wish to stifle right wing or tag right wing as extreme. When they are extreme left..its ironic.

Wheres normality and mature debate gone?

For example if I said I didn't like Lewis Hamilton no doubt it would be because I'm racist. But hes one of the all time greatest f1 drivers and I'm a big fan of his?? But wait apparently I'm a extreme right winger :LOL: idiots

Poor Festy off your meds as usual.

The projection argument is getting tired. :p

When he pays his tax to this country I'll support him. Until then I couldn't give a monkeys
True but I would do the same if was him. I'm sure he still pays some uk tax. But wow I would live in Monaco anyway if I was him good luck to him I say:cool:

Sponsored Links
For example if I said I didn't like Lewis Hamilton no doubt it would be because I'm racist. But hes one of the all time greatest f1 drivers and I'm a big fan of his?? But wait apparently I'm a extreme right winger :LOL: idiots
Some might, but I wouldn't. He's not French anyway.

Have you an example?

P.S. Lewis lives in Switzerland.

Indeed gigz as I was commenting earlier these idiots on here all deal out the xenonophobe racist bs to anyone and everyone including the admins its socially immature its school playground banter. They also use racist and bigoted terms themselves wtaf?

And yep they're attempting to call out anything not extremely left of center racist xenonophobe etc. They wish to stifle right wing or tag right wing as extreme. When they are extreme left..its ironic.

Wheres normality and mature debate gone?

When mature debate happens, then I am totally with you. Festive, you've gone on to the attack on me on a personal level, childish insults and telling me that I have called you racist etc when I had not. You're just as bad as the next person for lashing out which makes your post about having mature debate somewhat amusing!

I don't believe in calling all and sundry racist, it doesn't help at all. Neither does calling people lefties etc.

I don't care if someone likes Trump but the fact that there are chants heard today by many a Trump supporter saying 'Send her back' while talking about Ilhan Omar isn't something that anyone should defend. This is the divide that his tweets, his policies, his thoughts create and Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself. It's far from ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn’t specifically talking about Trump but to answer your question, yes i believe what he said was racist but do i think he’s a racist, no.

Is there a difference?

Do you mean he is too stupid to realise what he is saying?

Trump will say anything, and be anything, if he thinks it'll get him what or where he wants.

Trumps clumsy and shoots from the hip. Was he racist. Yes. Is he a racist. I'd like to think not. Would I vote for him if he were here. Yes.
Do I like him as a person? Not really.

Did I like Tony Blair as a person Yes. What a tosser he turned out to be.

Trumps clumsy and shoots from the hip. Was he racist. Yes. Is he a racist. I'd like to think not. Would I vote for him if he were here. Yes.
Do I like him as a person? Not really.

Did I like Tony Blair as a person Yes. What a tosser he turned out to be.
Why on earth would you vote for him? A man who says racist things, is clumsy and shoots from the hip and you don't even like him! Just because your bullcrud radar was out of whack over Blair, it doesn't mean you have to vote for someone who you actually know not to be a good person. That would be just plain ol' stupid!

When mature debate happens, then I am totally with you. Festive, you've gone on to the attack on me on a personal level, childish insults and telling me that I have called you racist etc when I had not. You're just as bad as the next person for lashing out which makes your post about having mature debate somewhat amusing!

I don't believe in calling all and sundry racist, it doesn't help at all. Neither does calling people lefties etc.

I don't care if someone supports Trump or even likes Trump but the fact that there are chants heard today by many a Trump supporter saying 'Send her back' while talking about Ilhan Omar isn't something that anyone should defend. This is the divide that his tweets, his policies, his thoughts create and Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself. It's far from ok.

I am concerned you feel i attacked you on a personal level, didnt you get a bit hot under the collar so i asked you to 'keep yer wig on' then you called me a childish ****? I think youll struggle to find me insult anyone on here other than call someone an idiot, i stand to be correct of course, there's certainly been some vitriol and handbags swinging at me though :)

Anyway im sorry if i caused you offence it's not my intention to come across passive aggressive at the same time you must accept we all have different opinions and be allowed to debate as such without being tagged with an overtly extreme label. (am i repeating myself). I haven't 'sodded' anything for fun, maybe thats where we differ :unsure:

Sponsored Links
Back