I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

I am concerned you feel i attacked you on a personal level, didnt you get a bit hot under the collar so i asked you to 'keep yer wig on' then you called me a childish ****? I think youll struggle to find me insult anyone on here other than call someone an idiot, i stand to be correct of course, there's certainly been some vitriol and handbags swinging at me though :)

Anyway im sorry if i caused you offence it's not my intention to come across passive aggressive at the same time you must accept we all have different opinions and be allowed to debate as such without being tagged with an overtly extreme label. (am i repeating myself). I haven't 'sodded' anything for fun, maybe thats where we differ :unsure:
I never got hot under the collar, why would I get hot under the collar? I did get told what i was thinking by someone who was clueless. The best thing always is to ask if unsure what someone means rather than insult or be childish.

Yes, I did call you a childish **** because that's what you were being. Can't fault the logic imo!

And your apology above means nothing because you're still telling me what I must do. I didn't say people couldn't have different opinions, that they can't debate. Stop presuming you know anything about me because you clearly don't and stop telling me that I have said things when I clearly haven't.

Sponsored Links
I never got hot under the collar, why would I get hot under the collar? I did get told what i was thinking by someone who was clueless. The best thing always is to ask if unsure what someone means rather than insult or be childish.

Yes, I did call you a childish **** because that's what you were being. Can't fault the logic imo!

And your apology above means nothing because you're still telling me what I must do. I didn't say people couldn't have different opinions, that they can't debate. Stop presuming you know anything about me because you clearly don't and stop telling me that I have said things when I clearly haven't.

I think you are missing Himmie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why on earth would you vote for him? A man who says racist things, is clumsy and shoots from the hip and you don't even like him! Just because your bullcrud radar was out of whack over Blair, it doesn't mean you have to vote for someone who you actually know not to be a good person. That would be just plain ol' stupid!

I never said he was not a good person. I've always said he's not my cup of tea.) (Personally)
I like Ken Livingston & George Galloway. Not for one minute would I vote for them. I'm not voting for personality I'm voting for who I think is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links

Okay i get it you're NOT getting hot under the collar ;) So here we go it's ok to be calling people clueless how do you all fit in the palace of self righteousness?

And yes you did ask me if i just 'didn't like Muslims and black people' when i was talking about how heavily populated urban areas are changing so much. Do you want me to quote it to you verbatim?? If that isn't reaching round for the racist flag i dont know what isn't, dont peddle your 'middle man' piffle and then pull out your halo and act like you're the innocent fence sitter, man up and have a debate or dont enter into one you, you fellow forum member. (y)

And dont take it so personal(and no im not telling you what to do, take it personal if you want!)

Sorry im thread hijacking /handbags /firingupthevolcanovape

Okay i get it you're NOT getting hot under the collar ;) So here we go it's ok to be calling people clueless how do you all fit in the palace of self righteousness?

And yes you did ask me if i just 'didn't like Muslims and black people' when i was talking about how heavily populated urban areas are changing so much. Do you want me to quote it to you verbatim?? If that isn't reaching round for the racist flag i dont know what isn't, dont peddle your 'middle man' piffle and then pull out your halo and act like you're the innocent fence sitter, man up and have a debate or dont enter into one you, you fellow forum member. (y)

And dont take it so personal(and no im not telling you what to do, take it personal if you want!)

Sorry im thread hijacking /handbags /firingupthevolcanovape
Yes and you never answered the question about who you think is acceptable to have in the UK streets and little pockets of areas. Brits - tick, Chinese - tick, Italians - tick.

So what was your problem?

I never said he was not a good person. I've always said he's not my cup of tea.) (Personally)
I like Ken Livingston & George Galloway. Not for one minute would I vote for them. I'm not voting for personality I'm voting for who I think is right.
You didn't say anything favourable. Only that you hoped he wasn't racist! So forgive me in thinking that you weren't too keen.

I don't see how anyone can't see that he is racist. Sorry, he wants to build a bloody big wall, locks up immigrant children away from their mothers, blocks travel from certain countries, want minorities to 'go home' if they don't like the USA, despite the USA being their actual home. And that's just for starters.

Sure, I'd rather hope he wasn't racist either, but then stark reality is staring me in the face.

This racism caper is bandied around to much imo

Generally used to intimidate and shut down freedom of speech

You didn't say anything favourable. Only that you hoped he wasn't racist! So forgive me in thinking that you weren't too keen.

I don't see how anyone can't see that he is racist. Sorry, he wants to build a bloody big wall, locks up immigrant children away from their mothers, blocks travel from certain countries, want minorities to 'go home' if they don't like the USA, despite the USA being their actual home. And that's just for starters.

Sure, I'd rather hope he wasn't racist either, but then stark reality is staring me in the face.

Have any mates or family members who have ever said a racist word or are racists?

Ever laughed at a racist joke?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any mates or family members who have ever said a racist word or are racists?

Ever laughed at a racist joke?
What's that got to do with the price of fish?

You trying to tell me Trump is joking?

You don't like Trump because he's a racist?
For the price of fish could you answer the question?
Have you any mates or family members who have ever said a racist word or are racists?
Do you still like or love them. (if the answer is yes})

Trumps wall. Spain have built a wall. So he won't be the first. Have you ever objected to this wall?

No I don't think he was joking.

Have you ever laughed at a racist joke. That was a question to you.

You don't like Trump because he's a racist?
For the price of fish could you answer the question?

Trumps wall. Spain have built a wall. So he won't be the first. Have you ever objected to this wall?

No I don't think he was joking.

Have you ever laughed at a racist joke. That was a question to you.
No, I don't like Trump because he creates divide. He makes it ok to hate.
He's racist, he's a misogynist, he wants to hurt some of the poorest people in America.

Walls don't work.

Why do you keep banging on about a racist joke? There is no point to be made, it's irrelevant. Trump is not joking.

No, I don't like Trump because he creates divide. He makes it ok to hate.
He's racist, he's a misogynist, he wants to hurt some of the poorest people in America.

Walls don't work.

Why do you keep banging on about a racist joke? There is no point to be made, it's irrelevant. Trump is not joking.

I've not said trump is joking.
This is about you I'm asking you.
Its ok you don't have to answer.

Good night

Sponsored Links
Back