I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

It is ok not to answer. It doesn't reflect on you. I understand it's difficult.

I think we all have freinds and family who have said racist words or are just plain racist. And we have all laughed at racist jokes, havn't we.?

Everyone, haven't we!

There's no one like Trump. I don't like his tweeting I don't like his crude remarks. I wish he picked his words with a little more thought.

Is he racist..... I don't really know.....

I have racist friends.... As I'm sure most of us have

I like my racist friends. But I do tell them off.

You just do not like the man......... And that's OK...

As a politician I do like the man...

A wise man once said
"You don't have to like a man to like the man"

It's not difficult to answer, it's irrelevant. Please stop telling me what I am thinking and listen to my reason - IT'S IRRELEVANT. There, nice and bold, hope you take note!

Have we all laughed at racist jokes? Have we? That's news to me and am sure it's news to 'all'. Perhaps you'd do better as not to think everyone is like you and your friends.

You don't like Trump as a person. Good, then you've some sound judgement then but it does beg the question as to why you like all his policies - immigration, getting rid of cheap health care for the poor, removing the rights on women's heath etc.

He is racist, just look at what he says.

You probably need better friends.

Good to tell them off, but as I said, you probably need better non-racist friends.

What wise man said something that's utter twaddle then? Please tell me who that was.. or if you just made it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
And yep they're attempting to call out anything not extremely left of center racist xenonophobe etc. They wish to stifle right wing or tag right wing as extreme. When they are extreme left..its ironic.

Wheres normality and mature debate gone?
Hmmm... so is the post below mature debate? I don't think so. Calling anyone who disagrees with your stance extreme left communists.
Hmm why haven't you pro EU pro remain extreme left communists mentioned that?]
Well I never, I think you got one thing right about yourself:
Hypocrisy :D

:)

The hypocrisy of RWR who want to move the discussion of Trump from his personality to his policies but then attack Corbyn personality. I am no great fan of Corby but the level of hypocrisy is hilarious

One thing you can say about Corbyn: he is not driven by personal wealth. That means he cant be bought, unlike quite a few current Tories.

Given Trump's previous, I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion...

Next you'll be telling us that Yaxley is a misunderstood individual :LOL:
I’ll tell you what i think about Tommy, he’s the only one with the balls to tell it how it is about those rape squads, i’m not bothered what colour/creed/religion they are they’re filth and i for one don’t want them anywhere near us. We’ve got enough home grown filth and i think Tommy’s big mistake is not calling them ALL out. If he did (and thats all he had to do) he wouldn’t be getting half the stick he’s getting.

Sponsored Links
Buffoon is like Trump, he has no regard for anyone but himself and he has no respect.

That's why both of them have no hesitation in throwing insults around.

"Boris Johnson was reportedly heard asking aides whether Angela Merkel was in East Germany's Stasi police and questioned why the Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar isn't "called Murphy like all the rest of them?"

The comments were revealed by the Financial Times' journalist Philip Stephens, who reports that Johnson's previous comparisons between the European Union and Nazi Germany, destroyed trust between EU leaders and the man likely to become the United Kingdom's prime minister next week."

He is a racist xenophobe.

Buffoon is like Trump, he has no regard for anyone but himself and he has no respect.

That's why both of them have no hesitation in throwing insults around.
More than that, and more deplorable is that neither has any shame.

A modern trend unfortunately.

IT'S IRRELEVANT. There, nice and bold, hope you take note!

Well I'm happy you have no racist friends or family or any that have come out with the odd racist comment. I think that makes you a decent fella. But this not to say anyone who is racist or has come out with the odd racist comment isn't decent.
You probably need better friends.
Out of 3 racist mates I would say ones a bit of a tit. Out and out racist, hates anybody not English.
The other two are good decent fellas but I strongly disagree with them. My Malaysian/English mate dislikes Americans, all be it I have American family.

My Scottish mate dislikes Israel and Jews all be it I have Jewish family and friends. I don't tbink ill be dumping them as yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm happy you have no racist friends or family or any that have come out with the odd racist comment. I think that makes you a decent fella. But this not to say anyone who is racist or has come out with the odd racist comment isn't decent.

Out of 3 racist mates I would say ones a bit of a tit. Out and out racist, hates anybody not English.
The other two are good decent fellas but I strongly disagree with them. My Malaysian/English mate dislikes Americans, all be it I have American family.

My Scottish mate dislikes Israel and Jews all be it I have Jewish family and friends. I don't tbink ill be dumping them as yet.
I don't have friends who are racists or make racist comments, or 'jokes'.. At least nothing is said when I see them. It just doesn't come up, my friends and I just don't think about someone's skin colour or origin because in all honesty it is just not important.

Perhaps I just prefer kind people and like-minded people.

Sponsored Links
Back