I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

Have we all laughed at racist jokes? Have we? That's news to me and am sure it's news to 'all'. Perhaps you'd do better as not to think everyone is like you and your friends.

Irish man, English man and. a Scots man

Sponsored Links
I don't have friends who are racists or make racist comments, or 'jokes'.. At least nothing is said when I see them. It just doesn't come up, my friends and I just don't think about someone's skin colour or origin because in all honesty it is just not important.

Perhaps I just prefer kind people and like-minded people.

Jokes about German sausages are the wurst.

Well all my friends must be racists because a lot of the jokes we tell feature Englishman/irishman/scotchman/welshman/american/frenchman/italianman/ etc etc. Glad I’m from the sticks and stones era.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps I just prefer kind people and like-minded people.
Sadly it seems racists also like to mingle with their idea of 'like-minded people' (n)

The difference is that their 'friendship group' is narrow minded and blinkered!

Well all my friends must be racists because a lot of the jokes we tell feature Englishman/irishman/scotchman/welshman/american/frenchman/italianman/ etc etc. Glad I’m from the sticks and stones era.
It's about having the intelligence and empathy to move with the times.

Bodd, for goodness sake, since your dyslexia was cured, you seem to have acquired another affliction.

You seem to be implying that it is alright for The President of The United States to be racist against fellow members of his Government because Sod's Granny is racist?

What if she is not?

Bodd, for goodness sake, since your dyslexia was cured, you seem to have acquired another affliction.

You seem to be implying that it is alright for The President of The United States to be racist against fellow members of his Government because Sod's Granny is racist?

What if she is not?

Same question to you then.

Have you ever laughed at a racist joke?

Anyone you know and like ever said anything racist or are racist?

It's open to all.

Same question to you then.

Have you ever laughed at a racist joke?

Anyone you know and like ever said anything racist or are racist?

It's open to all.
Doesn't matter how often or who you ask, it's still irrelevant. Why don't you get this?

Doesn't matter how often or who you ask, it's still irrelevant. Why don't you get this?

Your saying to me. How can I like a president who is racist. (In so many words)
I'm saying that we all must have a friend or a relative who's come out with something racist or is racist.
I accept your word, that you don't

Danny Baker has friends who would describe him as not being racist.

Has he made a racist joke before,,, Yes,,, is he racist,,, possibly not.

Do you like Danny Baker?

Your saying to me. How can I like a president who is racist. (In so many words)
I'm saying that we all must have a friend or a relative who's come out with something racist or is racist.
I accept your word, that you don't

Danny Baker has friends who would describe him as not being racist.

Has he made a racist joke before,,, Yes,,, is he racist,,, possibly not.

Do you like Danny Baker?
Does Danny Baker, my granny or your mates rule one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Can you see now how this is irrelevant?

Does Danny Baker, my granny or your mates rule one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Can you see now how this is irrelevant?

Maybe your granny does rule one of the most powerful countries in the world

Sponsored Links
Back