I can't say the 'R' word - is he being Politcally correct?

This racism caper is bandied around to much imo

Generally used to intimidate and shut down freedom of speech

Do, please, try to give us a few examples of someone who has been forced to stop spouting racist trash because somebody has pointed out he is doing it.

Or, if you think you can, try to give us a few examples of someone who has been forced to stop speaking because he has been wrongly accused of spouting racist trash.

I await your reply with interest

But I shall not be holding my breath.

Sponsored Links
I've not said trump is joking.
This is about you I'm asking you.

Bodd is practicing evasion and distraction.

Trumpists find it difficult to talk about trump's racism.

I've not said trump is joking.
This is about you I'm asking you.
Its ok you don't have to answer.

Good night
I am not going to answer, glad you think that's ok.
The reason I am not going to answer is it's a pointless question, as is your question about my family or friends being racist. You may well have asked what my fav colour is, or favourite dinner. All irrelevant.

I am not going to answer, glad you think that's ok.
The reason I am not going to answer is it's a pointless question, as is your question about my family or friends being racist. You may well have asked what my fav colour is, or favourite dinner. All irrelevant.

It is ok not to answer. It doesn't reflect on you. I understand it's difficult.

I think we all have freinds and family who have said racist words or are just plain racist. And we have all laughed at racist jokes, havn't we.?

Everyone, haven't we!

There's no one like Trump. I don't like his tweeting I don't like his crude remarks. I wish he picked his words with a little more thought.

Is he racist..... I don't really know.....

I have racist friends.... As I'm sure most of us have

I like my racist friends. But I do tell them off.

You just do not like the man......... And that's OK...

As a politician I do like the man...

A wise man once said
"You don't have to like a man to like the man"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It is ok not to answer. It doesn't reflect on you. I understand it's difficult.

I think we all have freinds and family who have said racist words or are just plain racist. And we have all laughed at racist jokes, havn't we.?

Everyone, haven't we!

There's no one like Trump. I don't like his tweeting I don't like his crude remarks. I wish he picked his words with a little more thought.

Is he racist..... I don't really know.....

I have racist friends.... As I'm sure most of us have

I like my racist friends. But I do tell them off.

You just do not like the man......... And that's OK...

As a politician I do like the man...

A wise man once said
"You don't have to like a man to like the man"

So which Policies of Trump do you like?

The hypocrisy of RWR who want to move the discussion of Trump from his personality to his policies but then attack Corbyn personality. I am no great fan of Corby but the level of hypocrisy is hilarious.

Focusing on Trump words we miss what he does.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/19/donald-trump-businesses-hotels-conflict-of-interest

Conflict of interest and nepotism is a bigger area of concern.

I am no great fan of Corby but the level of hypocrisy i

I'm no fan of Corby. But I've said on plenty of posts that I'd rather him live next door to me and share a pint or two on a Thursday night than Trump... I've also said I like some of his policy's. But would now never vote for the man. (the last election I was thinking about it)

Happy friday everyone! And fck me i have a belter lined up. Anyway...

Talking of Hypocrisy :D

Bodd thankyou for reminding me of that valid point about walls. Hmm why haven't you pro EU pro remain extreme left communists mentioned that?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...uman-rights-immigration-borders-a8624706.html

Oh my whats that about :eek::eek: DUN DUN DAH!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Thank you Festive.

15 walls... I find that hard to believe.

Sir Gal . What do you think about Hypocrisy. Is just a RWR thing?

Let me know Sir Gal if I need to repeat for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodd thankyou for reminding me of that valid point about walls. Hmm why haven't you pro EU pro remain extreme left communists mentioned that

I see the walls have mostly been built to stop the migration of refugees.

Are you saying Festive is against the anything that stops the migration of refugees? :ROFLMAO:

I wasn’t specifically talking about Trump but to answer your question, yes i believe what he said was racist but do i think he’s a racist, no.
Given Trump's previous, I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion...

Next you'll be telling us that Yaxley is a misunderstood individual :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back