I did warn you, here it comes...............

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
I hope that Clegg can deliver his 'responsible' attitude to UK politics.
A Minority Government would be a good start.

Whats the point? The first time they lose a vote its game over. Hostorically, all english minority governments/coalitions collapse within 7 months. What we need (You want ) is a majority government for the next 5 years, (sort out the Greece problem) then the markets wont panic. Unless you WANT to have an election every 6 months and our credit rating to go down the toilet ?
This is your application of cause and effect, IMO not supported by history or practice.

Yes, its more helpful if you dont post in riddles and explain your debating points clearly...........im unable to respond, as i haven't the faintest idea what Greece has to do with Cameron..............

Sponsored Links
I hope that Clegg can deliver his 'responsible' attitude to UK politics.
A Minority Government would be a good start.

Whats the point? The first time they lose a vote its game over. Hostorically, all english minority governments/coalitions collapse within 7 months. What we need (You want ) is a majority government for the next 5 years, (sort out the Greece problem) OK sort out the Greece problems and the markets won't panic, nothing to do with Cameron then the markets wont panic. Unless you WANT to have an election every 6 months and our credit rating to go down the toilet ?
This is your application of cause and effect, IMO not supported by history or practice.

Yes, its more helpful if you dont post in riddles and explain your debating points clearly...........im unable to respond, as i haven't the faintest idea what Greece has to do with Cameron..............

Sponsored Links
How about the financial market upheaval has nothing to do with the election?

"You want" a Majority Government, not "we need"

Well. isn't it pleasant, especially on this forum to agree to disagree without resorting to insults?

"peace be with you" or some such cliche'd type parting.

Well. isn't it pleasant, especially on this forum to agree to disagree without resorting to insults?

"peace be with you" or some such cliche'd type parting.

by the way, please quote posts correctly, it becomes exceedingly tedious and time consuming to pick all the points out when all you do is colour them in like a five year old If you carry on with this silly crayoning in practice i shall not respond to the post. Use the dam n QUOTE and /QUOTE tags like the rest of the planet.

Oops, too soon. What a disappointment.

The pound at 5pm was 1.4666 dollars compared to 1.4931 dollars at the previous close having fallen to a year-low of $1.448.

The FTSE eventually closed down 2.6 per cent at 5123, with £35.5billion wiped off shares. It has suffered its worst week since March 2009 and dipped by 7.6 per cent.

And thats before we even have a coalition............

And if labour keeps in power it'll be much worse, third world here we come......

glad to know we have a goldman sachs employee in our midst... but... hey... what do they know.... :cry:

...The FTSE eventually closed down 2.6 per cent at 5123, with £35.5billion wiped off shares. It has suffered its worst week since March 2009 and dipped by 7.6 per cent.

And thats before we even have a coalition............

And if labour keeps in power it'll be much worse, third world here we come......
and today the FTSE100 went up by 5.16%

it's moving like the rest of Europe, not because of a bunch of UK politicians, but because of European agreement to sort out the Greeks and the other PIIGS

How about the financial market upheaval has nothing to do with the election?

"You want" a Majority Government, not "we need"

Well in my view, wrong on both counts..................

you do not even know what you are on about.. stick to bodging like gordan.. and then **** off .... :D

ah yes, but you wernt part of that conversation, so mind your own **** business, dickwad.

oh insults :D ... and it is we are not... not wernt .. jesus.. a johnny foreigner teaching the english... how sad..... for you...

Sponsored Links
Back