I did warn you, here it comes...............

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
Why are people frightened of a coalition?

It does not necessarily spell disaster.

Some countries do very well having coalitions and some have had coalitions for a very long time.

Sponsored Links
Why are people frightened of a coalition?

It does not necessarily spell disaster.

Some countries do very well having coalitions and some have had coalitions for a very long time.

yes, weve been over this once, the answers to your questions are in all the previous posts, were not repeating them because you cant be arsed to read the thread..............

yes, weve been over this once, the answers to your questions are in all the previous posts

Lincs has made it quite clear what he longs for

...First blame all the cretins who voted Lib Dem, instead of votong Tories and for strong government. There was 20 seats where 10,000 votes in total would have swung it to the Tories in all 20 seats and given them 326 seats...
all the non-tories are cretins, he thinks

And he likes the idea of a small number of voters scoring a large number of parliamentary seats. He doesn't like the idea of a parliament that reflects what the voters voted for.

yes, weve been over this once, the answers to your questions are in all the previous posts

Lincs has made it quite clear what he longs for

...First blame all the cretins who voted Lib Dem, instead of votong Tories and for strong government. There was 20 seats where 10,000 votes in total would have swung it to the Tories in all 20 seats and given them 326 seats...
all the non-tories are cretins, he thinks

And he likes the idea of a small number of voters scoring a large number of parliamentary seats. He doesn't like the idea of a parliament that reflects what the voters voted for.

No, he doesn't like situations like we are in now, where not one of us knows who are next PM or government is going to be...because in situations like this, we don't decide...the politicians do, in private talks, which we are not invited to, or briefed on.

IF the tories had won a majority, (like the largest group of people in the country wanted) we would be able to answer all these questions plus many more.

Sponsored Links
I notice you say "IF the tories had won"

but they didn't

is that what you want?

I notice you say "IF the tories had won"

but they didn't

is that what you want?

What? That makes no sense. What point are you even attempting to make?

The Tories didn't win a majority...that is fact, not opinion.
However, out of all the groups, the tories got the biggest percentage and the biggest amount seats..that is fact too.

And what is also fact is that when you have a majority government you can normally predict who your PM is going to be....and what party is going to govern you...unlike now, when it is anyone's guess.

This kind of uncertainty and under the table deals is exactly what you people who campaigned for a 'balanced' parliament wanted, I wanted a parliament where we atleast knew what we were voting for.

Back