I don't care if it cost a fortune...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have just looked back and see nothing worth mentioning.
Perhaps you will find this just as disgusting.

From personal experience I have seen the price of metal soar plummet and soar. The same with scrap metal. I have seen friends go from earning a decent living to having to sell their trucks and vans, why. Because the greedy Chinese took it upon themselves to have a vast rebuilding program.
Now who knows when this will actually stop as scrap is again at an all time high. Combined with the current financial situation here in this country the crime rates for theft have increased. So in theory all the crime is due to the Chinese`s insatiable desire for raw materials and damn the rest. And when they start to manufacture even more after this major increase in plant we will suffer even more as we cannot complete with 25 million workers on a bowl of rice a day.

Now is there anything there offensive, as it is the truth.

Sponsored Links
OMG. You think the Chinese can't look after themselves. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I honestly believe that they wouldn't bother to stick around 'cos they are made to feel unwelcome, as are most other non-white people, by the continual racist jibes.

Well the West Indians and Indians of the 60s never went anywhere did they?

Sponsored Links
But you are in a minority of one RH. When one person says the rest are wrong - guess who's really wrong. :confused:

Well it is the truth, look up the recent rebuilding of their infrastructure and the effect it has had on the world economy. But we know you will not as it does not suit your ideals does it.

And dont worry for me, I have Joe for that :oops:

I can hear them jeering you. Now answer the question (he won't).

Not fair he is entitled to his opinion, but not when he is then saying what he does not like ( his personal opinion mind) he will report to external authorities.
If it is as bad as he says and the moderating teams are that slack why not leave as suggested?

But the killer is its "his opinion" that he is worried about not others. We have multicultural contributers and they do say if they are offended and join in. That muslim from brum for example.
They can look after themselves, and if not the Mods step in.
We dont need some self imposed plastic copper/traffic warden telling everyone what he dislikes.
Hell sometimes I wish Joe would get his facts right ( he has this time) but I dont go running off and tell mummy.

He gets post deleted because of his opinions - but ask him his opinion - and he won't give it. He's a coward. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back