I like James Blunt

Sponsored Links
Softus tends to be a like a dog with a bone if he gets his teeth into you, he won't let go.
Oh really?

I replied to him once, then a second time to ask him not to post here, then a third time to reiterate that I won't be rising to his bait.

How is that 'not letting go'? :confused:

Do you have anything constructive and/or non-personal to add to the topic, anobium?

Sponsored Links
Why does it have to be bandwagon jumping or following the crowd just because someone doesn't like James Blunt? I hate the vile **** (it's my own choice to do so!), and I hate even more the vile, lazy, can't-be-ar*ed-to-search-out-real-talent music business scum that have thrust him into the limelight.

So he has a good voice? So do lots of 'normal' people. Doesn't mean that you should like what they are singing. His music is intensely dull, says absolutely sod all, doesn't motivate or stir any emotion other than anger, and anyone who likes him 'needs to get out more', musically speaking.

I also concur with Solo's choice of music (although not for chilling out!) Having said that, James cockney-rhyming-slang's music makes me more likely to go on a shooting spree in a school than listening to Slipknot.

If you want to 'chill out' get some B.O.C. (no, not Blue Oyster Cult)

Having said that (another one) anyone who would buy James Blunts music before any record by Blue Oyster Cult has seriously missed a trick.

Why does it have to be bandwagon jumping or following the crowd just because someone doesn't like James Blunt? I hate the vile **** (it's my own choice to do so!), and I hate even more the vile, lazy, can't-be-ar*ed-to-search-out-real-talent music business scum that have thrust him into the limelight.

So he has a good voice? So do lots of 'normal' people. Doesn't mean that you should like what they are singing. His music is intensely dull, says absolutely s** all, doesn't motivate or stir any emotion other than anger, and anyone who likes him 'needs to get out more', musically speaking.

I also concur with Solo's choice of music (although not for chilling out!) Having said that, James cockney-rhyming-slang's music makes me more likely to go on a shooting spree in a school than listening to Slipknot.

If you want to 'chill out' get some B.O.C. (no, not Blue Oyster Cult)

Having said that (another one) anyone who would buy James Blunts music before any record by Blue Oyster Cult has seriously missed a trick.

Now you are definitely the type of person that really pi**e* me off with your remarks about music.
Fair enough your entitled to your opinion, but there are lots of musicians and singers which I do not like, but I don't surprisingly hate them or condemn those who like them.
What gives you the right to think that you have some monopoly on music tastes,if anybody has a problem it's you, get life sad sack.
I would hazard a guess that you are either some wet behind the ears loser or a music teacher at a primary school and that you read the Guardian. :evil:

James Blunt isn't to my liking (his music, not the person)

I like my music dirty.

Jimi Hendrix, there you have a good example of an ex-army guitarist.

Where as poor Jimi choked to death on his own vomit, I feel at risk of the same fate when exposed to JB for any prolonged period.

I would hazard a guess that you are either some wet behind the ears loser or a music teacher at a primary school and that you read the Guardian. :evil:

Very hazardous guesses, and what is your definition of a wet behind the ears loser?

Does this help?

When you bastards get dry behin' the ears, you'll maybe learn to let a ol' fella asleep. (J. Steinbeck, _The Grapes of Wrath_, 1939

Musically speaking you havn't grown up yet, and therefore have a closed mind to anything new. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back