I live amongst idiots...

G

gassafeman

And Ill explain why...

FACEBOOK.... thats why.

Its obviously known I quit the fags Sunday night. As a 60 a day man god have I wanted to smoke me way through 10 Players just to calm myself after today.

This is going to be boring so bullet points...

1: Mate of my 14 y/o lad likes 19 y/o boy
2: 19 y/o boy was found in bed with 2 13 y/o girls
3: 19 y/o threatens me boy (you get in my way, I want her etc.....)
3a: Me lad tells the ball and chain
4: My daft missus threatens 19 y/o with 'ur a paedo' on FACEBOOK
5: 3 large men turn up at 15 minutes ago wanting to 'discuss' it
5a: 3 large men then show me how they wish to 'jag' me.

Fearing my life, I got a neighbour over and after a 'discussion' I hope they will think again before coming to my door. Apart from the one in the garage who showed his blade. We must let the 'police' deal with him.

Is this the state of the world we live in now! Young adults threatening me at my own door too?

Paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
karma is my motives.. did he get an un-provoked shoeing like he gave the bouncer a few weeks back?

this is scary what the hell are these kids in bed with each other.

As for cavemen at the door they can go to hell good luck the fear of God never did me any harm.

Stand firm and sort out those ferrile kids out

Its been dealt with. I wanted to discuss facebook.

Yes I was shown how Id be stabbed. Yes I have dealt with it. What I was trying to say is that that social networking sites can cause misery. If only people talked, this could have been avoided.

I dealt with the man with the knife. I wish not to discuss how right now.

Im not trying to cause an argument here, but I cannot understand this mentality of 'knife culture'.

If a grown man wishes to come to my door and brazenly flash a weapon he can expect me to be annoyed, yes?

Paul

dead right about the knife culture you must live in tough place life is sacred

Good people need to stand up and put and end to this madness may force be with you

Know what you mean about face book back at the begining of August a young man got stabbed to death in this market town of 5000 population where i live his twin brother was also stabbed but survived.The alleged(at this stage)assailant was apprehended charges and trial to follow.Now the friends of the accused stirred up an awful lot of trouble about how they were/ are going to get the surviving twin.I understand from those who bother to read it the offending stuff was pulled.Still if it wasn't facebook it would be mobile phones.

Sorry for being unsure about John's post.

Am I at fault here John? Or are you annoyed at Joe's post?

I dont live on a council estate so Im failing to see its relevence. If I was, why would it make a difference?

I was brought up on one. I fail to see how its relative to this discussion.

Paul

Joe's post really ****sssssed me off. He is now permanently on ignore.

Joe,I dont live there. I live in Hendon now. NW4.My business address is Glasgow, where my contractors work from.

PS Your assumptions are fragrant Joe.

THANKS JOHN!

Sponsored Links
Back