Builder threatening us

Sponsored Links

Whilst there are some good suggestions above re the police, sometimes you need to say the right things to them to get the desired response.

From what you say, I would suggest you report malicious communications, threats of assault and threats of criminal damage. The texts are the malicious comms, and he has, I would suggest, caused you to fear that he will attend and assault you which constitutes an assault and also threatened to smash your kitchen up. He could attend at any time and do these things

I would suggest this is the way to go if you want police to deal
Sponsored Links
Report this to the police. He can be prosecuted, I think it is under the malicious communications act. He will get a criminal record, you owe it to others as well as yourself.