I sense unrest in the camp?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this a massive concentrated effort by the do-gooders to rock the boat.????

I've seen it happen over the years, you get a period of it, then all back to peace and quiet.

I love the random diversity of subjects people choose to argue about.

Fantastic stuff. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not to worry, the dirty mean rotten bstrds shall inherit the earth.

Thay already have as a matter fact.

The 11'oclock watershed is a thing of the past. Everybody argues their asses off from about 8 now. :LOL: :LOL:

It's always been completely addictive for me.

There are some very, very funny people on here. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There are some very, very funny people on here. :LOL: :LOL:
Plus sooey, just to balance thing up. ;)

Sooey's ***** funny. So were you in your younger years cantaloupe. ;)

D' know what..... I genuinely miss the days that someone could post a topic and within ten minutes there were fifteen replies, all of which were simply comedy gold.

I know you must remember.

Ah, the present gets in the way of reminiscing about the past.

I remember, er, "reading" a "conversation" involving Softus ;) . He abolutely wiped the floor. Talk about lamb to the slaughter :LOL: :LOL:

I remember, er, "reading" a "conversation" involving Softus ;) . He abolutely wiped the floor. Talk about lamb to the slaughter :LOL: :LOL:

Ah....... So melonhead is another.......

Maybe banana brain.....

Those were the days on here - decent people and sometimes, many variables on their way of thinking. Did we call them names? er, yes, but nothing personal. It was a good laugh then - Oh how times change eh?

Softus was the man, though I remember he once got into an argument with someone over the price of pcbs, ended up looking a right cnt. The guy he was arguing was an electronics designer I think. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back