I was the sole survivor of the Kingsmill massacre

It's not 'cowering down to the IRA', it's the UK ripping up a key part of the good friday agreement!

No wonder the intelligence of quitters is called into question!

It's not a 'key' part of the GFA, it's not 'any' part of the GRA. As Vinty said, the GFA refers only to security structures.
Stop making stuff up ellal, it makes you look rather silly.

Sponsored Links
According to Boris there won't be a hard border.
The only people who will erect a hard border will be the EU.

It's not 'cowering down to the IRA', it's the UK ripping up a key part of the good friday agreement!

No wonder the intelligence of quitters is called into question!

It's not a 'key' part of the GFA, it's not 'any' part of the GRA. As Vinty said, the GFA refers only to security structures.

Sponsored Links
I have to say (again) that I agree with the brexiters on this subject.

That the Irish will kill each other if conditions for leaving are met is nothing but blackmail.

Here's a thought - perhaps the Irish could behave like normal people in the 21st century.

I presume that brexit cannot happen because it would do away with the 1972 Treaty of Accession.

Not true

It's your beloved EU who want to build a wall, a beautiful wall.

Still not true.

I know which propagandist you're following, filly.

Stop making stuff up, it makes you look rather silly.

Where is Brexit mentioned in the Belfast agreement.
Belfast agreement - 1998

Brexit referendum - 2016

I guess you expect those who wrote the internationally agreed treaty to be clairvoyant :rolleyes:

After all, who would have thought that the UK would be so stupid to vote leave!

The only references to the N.Ireland border are about the erection of security infrastructure.
But if there is a no deal, then there will have to be an infrastructure reimposed...

Which means there will be officials stopping free movement...

Which breaks the good friday agreement...

Jeez, quitters really are ignorant!

The point totally missed by the knuckle draggers was it would be the return of hostilities on both sides.
The knuckle draggers have said they are happy for the violence to return...

Apparently it's their idea of 'taking back control'...

Any blood that is shed will be on their hands!

But if there is a no deal, then there will have to be an infrastructure reimposed...

Which means there will be officials stopping free movement...

Which breaks the good friday agreement...

Jeez, quitters really are ignorant!

The GFA only refers to army checkpoints for security, what's so difficult for you to understand about that?

The knuckle draggers have said they are happy for the violence to return...

Apparently it's their idea of 'taking back control'...

Any blood that is shed will be on their hands!

I suspect any blood shed will be on your knuckles.

I wonder why vinty and filly feel impelled to post things which are the opposite of the truth?

It's your beloved EU who want to build a wall, a beautiful wall.

In fact, Boris wants the backstop removed from the divorce agreement. The EU insists it must stay until a better way is found to ensure that no hard border is erected between two communities once plagued by conflict.

So it's Britain that wants to remove the guarantee that there will be no hard border, and it's the EU that insists there must not be a hard border.

Are vinty and filly simply a liar? Is he hoping no-one will notice him lying? Is he hoping that if he lies often enough, people will start to believe him? Is he one person, or two persons with but a single thought?

I wonder why filly feels impelled to post things which are the opposite of the truth?

In fact, Boris wants the backstop removed from the divorce agreement. The EU insists it must stay until a better way is found to ensure that no hard border is erected between two communities once plagued by conflict.

So it's Britain that wants to remove the guarantee that there will be no hard border, and it's the EU that insists there must not be a hard border.

If filly simply a liar? Is he hoping no-one will notice him lying? Is he hoping that if he lies often enough, people will start to believe him?

Ireland has said they wont erect a border control, we've said we wont erect border controls, you're saying the eu won't erect border controls. So, problem solved, no hard border.

The backstop is only required if there is no solution to the hard-Brexers' impossible demands.

Unfortunately, there IS no solution to the Brexers' impossible demands.

Buffoon says he will not abandon the impossible demands and he will not accept the backstop.

Buffoon makes a border necessary.

When Buffoon goes, and impossible demands are dropped, there need not be a border.

Until then....

In event of a no deal:
The Crown Solicitor's Office in Belfast advised the government that a no-deal Brexit would breach the Good Friday Agreement, a Northern Ireland MP has claimed.

I must tell them to ring fillyboy since he knows better.

If a deal is achieved, same thing. Just because the GFA does not nention specifically a border, sensible people understand anything that risks restarting violence breaches the GFA. A border certainly falls under that description.

Sponsored Links
Back