I WON MY COURT CASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The corks are a poppin let this be a lesson to all property management and estate agents you cant get away with having work done then not paying for it where do they think they are living pakistan.
DO not mess with bob dole ENTERPRISES YOU WILL GET YEA FINGERS BURNT. hhee heee heee im off to the pub now to celebrate.

Sponsored Links
The corks are a poppin let this be a lesson to all property management and estate agents you cant get away with having work done then not paying for it where do they think they are in pakistan.
DO not mess with bob dole ENTERPRISES YOU WILL GET YEA FINGERS BURNT. hhee heee heee im off to the pub now to celebrate.

I would like to say thanks to the poster on diynot for pointing me in the right direction to reclaim on money claim online it did the trick.

Congrats

What work did you do?

Why didn't they want to pay?

I did a shed load of landlords gas safety inspections over a year and i put my trust in them as they paid me last year ok, but this time a round they closed office and moved but they canta escape from the executioner.

Sponsored Links
Bob, i've also heard that moneyclaimonline has worked for others well.

How long did the whole process take from the first application?

Bob, i've also heard that moneyclaimonline has worked for others well.

How long did the whole process take from the first application?

ALL IN ALL from filling in the online forms whch is realy easy about 6 weeks might be lees before i got a fat cheque behind the door it cost £70 and £50 baliff fees but you get this back has they put this also on top of what they owe you.

In my opinion 10/10 could not be happier

What i am worried about tho they might counter sue me saying i have not done the work.

I've used moneyclaim on line.

It should take no longer than three months from issue to the hearing date. It depends on how busy the local court is where the case gets allocated to. If the defendant admits the debt, then its a lot sooner

If you win and the defendant does not pay, then you have to re-apply to the court for the order to be enforced by bailffs, so could be a bit longer.

Don't forget to add interest charges from the date when the original invoice was due. There is a set formula for this

What i am worried about tho they might counter sue me saying i have not done the work.
How can they counter sue you for not having done the work? Either you've done it and should have documentary evidence you have done it as is required under the regs or you haven't. Which is it?

How can they counter sue you for not having done the work? Either you've done it and should have documentary evidence you have done it as is required under the regs or you haven't. Which is it?

Thats where i got em by the dogs danglers cos i got every copy of evry property i done DONT MESS WITH THE BEST IS MY MOTTO.

So be warned scum bag property management i will have yea head on a platter.

If they were going to make an allogation that you haven't done the work, they would have said that when you made the claim e.g

"The reason we are not paying is because the work hasn't been done"

But because it's all gone through and you have your money, they obviously believe the work has been done.

You got em by the short an curlys.

The corks are a poppin let this be a lesson to all property management and estate agents you cant get away with having work done then not paying for it where do they think they are living pakistan.

Well done bob, im just about to sue a client who cancelled a cheque for no reason, after some research iv found out it is illegal to cancel a cheque , wish me luck, well done , jules ,builderl

I've had two cases

first was an ex employer who wouldn't pay an expense which I had provided copies and evidence of. I had left 6 months and he was still playing up. Took out an online claim and he paid return of post. Pretty stupid for forty quid.

Second was more difficult. owed 3 grand. loads and loads of sob stories, false promises and cheque in post stuff. A judgment went our way but she only paid 1/2. Another CC and it just dragged on and on. I left the company and it was still not fully paid over 2 years later.

The owner was voted entrepreneur of the year or something stupid. thought she was a nice person :confused:

The Centre is the creation of the xxxxx family who all had an input into the project.
It took xxxxxx and her family four years and a lot of hard work to make the dream come true, with Ricochet Productions filming them for the Channel 4 documentary series 'Risking it All'.

So, doesn't always work but perserverance is the key.

Cheers

Richard

Bob don't they have mechanic leans in your area?

If work is performed and the dead beats don't put a lean stops them from selling or borrowing on the property

Sponsored Links
Back