I won the Friday Lottery

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

This is the Email I had waiting for me when I got home from work.

:LOL: :eek: :D :LOL: :eek: :) :D
Dear John,

We have some exciting news about the ticket that you bought for the Friday 02 April draw. Please click http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/account/*************?link=email and enter your username and password to view the details online now.

Kind Regards
National Lottery Customer Care Team
www.national-lottery.co.uk

Please do not reply to this email as this is an automated email account and replies cannot be monitored.

Please play our games responsibly. Camelot is committed to encouraging responsible play and has a range of player protection measures to help you play responsibly. For example, did you know that you can set play limits for Instant Wins or see, at a glance, how much you've loaded into your account recently? Read more about how we can help you to play responsibly at http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?f=responsibleplay&info=responsibleplay. Find out more about Instant Wins play limits http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?f=responsibleplay&info=playerlimits

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I won £5.30 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
I wish I had won the lottery like you. I might be able to get some of that medicine for my sick daughter...if you feel that you could spare a bit of those winnings guvnor :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish I had won the lottery like you. I might be able to get some of that medicine for my sick daughter...if you feel that you could spare a bit of those winnings guvnor :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let me have your address on the back of a £50.00 note Dex and I will send you a fe bob.

Are you sure it wasn't a scam and that some Nigerian is at this very moment plundering your account? :eek:

Sponsored Links
I know the feeling very well; in the early 70’s & still unfettered by kids, the wife & I returned on a late night flight from holiday to a pile of mail which I proceeded to open before turning in; all bloody bills which I really didn’t want to know about having just blown all my cash on holiday.

Then, opening a letter somewhere in the middle of all those bills, emerged a cheque bearing the words “Littlewoods Football Pools Ltd” right across the top. As you can imagine, my heart went into "VF" as, even back then, they sent out cheques for considerable sums of money to lucky winners. A further desperate tug on the cheque from the envelope revealed I had won a similar amount to you; worth considerably more back then but certainly not enough to buy me that red Ferrari let alone pay for one nights drinks bill on the holiday we’d just had.

I still don’t have the red Ferrari either! :cry:

I know the feeling very well; in the early 70’s & still unfettered by kids, the wife & I returned on a late night flight from holiday to a pile of mail which I proceeded to open before turning in; all bloody bills which I really didn’t want to know about having just blown all my cash on holiday.

Then, opening a letter somewhere in the middle of all those bills, emerged a cheque bearing the words “Littlewoods Football Pools Ltd” right across the top. As you can imagine, my heart went into "VF" as, even back then, they sent out cheques for considerable sums of money to lucky winners. A further desperate tug on the cheque from the envelope revealed I had won a similar amount to you; worth considerably more back then but certainly not enough to buy me that red Ferrari let alone pay for one nights drinks bill on the holiday we’d just had.

I still don’t have the red Ferrari either! :cry:

If I win tonight (in millions) I will buy you that red Ferrari. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back