I wonder about the legality of this?

Sponsored Links
If the banner waving employee has brought the firm into disrepute, I would expect that to suffice.

Yep, a quick look at the company web page, the industry, the markets, the employees, I would think the company is well justified in dismissing an employee who exhibits potential racial prejudice.
I also suspect that they would prefer to pay out compensation for any, if unfair dismissal, than have such an employee representing or employed by them.

Morality clause?
Telling the truth? Although I’ve posted facts/truths about you many times only for you to complain and have them removed (like you no doubt will do with this post) so I can understand your warped thinking. :)

Sponsored Links
A shame housing ministers aren't treated the same...

But then politicians have no morals!

A shame housing ministers aren't treated the same...

But then politicians have no morals!
Sorry, ellal, I must take issue with you over that one.
Some politicians have no morals, granted. But to declare that (all) politicians have no morals is unfair to the odd one or two that do have morals. :whistle:

Telling the truth? Although I’ve posted facts/truths about you many times only for you to complain and have them removed (like you no doubt will do with this post) so I can understand your warped thinking. :)
Oh look it's the forum stalker...

You truly are a sad little old man!

Sorry, ellal, I must take issue with you over that one.
Some politicians have no morals, granted. But to declare that (all) politicians have no morals is unfair to the odd one or two that do have morals. :whistle:
Could you point out any that haven't bent the 'rules' then?

Could you point out any that haven't bent the 'rules' then?
Some of the recently sacked Tory MPs come across with some integrity.
Also Keir Starmer comes across with some integrity.
Also, Theresa May, despite her bumbling ineptitude didn't strike me as someone who was prepared to bend the rules to save her own skin. I do acknowledge her part as Home Secretary in the Windrush scandal, and allowing Amber Rudd to carry the blame.

his girlfriend has been given the boot too.

Hepple’s girlfriend said that she felt immigrants should be sent back to their country of origin on their “banana boats.”

Some of the recently sacked Tory MPs come across with some integrity.
Also Keir Starmer comes across with some integrity.
But of course Keir Starmer surely hasn't charged inflated rates for MP related 'legal advice' to private companies?

Or received donations that were declared would be repaid, but repayments were waived?

Next!

How many companies will now sack their employees found to have been carrying BLM placards in a public place. ?

A carrot is a vegetable.

Saying that does not imply that cabbages are not vegetables.

It does not imply that you hate turnips

It does not imply that you think peas have less value.

It is simply a statement of fact.

It can only annoy people who somehow feel it is untrue.

Saying it does not justify people to pursue you, shouting "beetroots are vegetables" or "all vegetables matter."
If somebody did that, you would have to wonder why they got angry to hear you say that a carrot is a vegetable.

Sponsored Links
Back