I wonder about the legality of this?

There's 2 black people there. 3 White.

I'm not taking away that there's too many stabbings, especially in London by the black community. But stabbing is a multicultural problem and your image shows this.
Or put it another way, 3 white, 5 non-white/people of colour. Is there an ALM movement then? Asian lives matter...

Sponsored Links
Context ? they both are advocating their thoughts on races, black and white, there can't be one right and one wrong. The WLM may have racist undertones, but can't the same be said for BLM, highjacked by the rent a mob who just want to cause trouble.
There you go. You've answered your own question. The WLM may(?!) have racist undertones and that's why he lost his job. He wouldn't have flown that banner had the BLM taken place would he? Because there's no need - white lives have always mattered.

BLM had some theft and some violence, vast majority of people were peaceful and wanting to get their voices heard. I don't think it's that common to have such a big protest 100% peaceful, there's always a small percentage of tossers want to fight. Same as when the more right wing members protested back recently - there were a few who attacked the police. Used to be a rentamob for football matches etc.

Sponsored Links
There you go. You've answered your own question. The WLM may(?!) have racist undertones and that's why he lost his job. He wouldn't have flown that banner had the BLM taken place would he? Because there's no need - white lives have always mattered.

BLM had some theft and some violence, vast majority of people were peaceful and wanting to get their voices heard. I don't think it's that common to have such a big protest 100% peaceful, there's always a small percentage of tossers want to fight. Same as when the more right wing members protested back recently - there were a few who attacked the police. Used to be a rentamob for football matches etc.
It's tit for tat, things escalate and in the end the original cause is forgotten about.The BLM movement is now seen as a anti non black movement, who are not afraid to use violence and cause destruction.
https://nationalfile.com/black-live...der-demands-white-people-give-up-their-homes/
https://nationalfile.com/video-blac...t-co-founder-says-group-demands-trump-resign/

It's tit for tat, things escalate and in the end the original cause is forgotten about.The BLM movement is now seen as a anti non black movement, who are not afraid to use violence and cause destruction.
Is it? Maybe to you?

Hmm, rather than getting into BLM etc, I feel his company is on very shaky ground. No crime was committed as confirmed by the police and that is in a climate of heightened sensitivity, The perps actions certainly may have been a bit tasteless and insensitive, but legally I don't see how his company can justify sacking him for this, granted there may be more it than meets the eye.

his girlfriend has been given the boot too.

Hepple’s girlfriend said that she felt immigrants should be sent back to their country of origin on their “banana boats.”

she said worse than that.

As for legality, could well be written into contract. In a previous job, I was not allowed to speak to press, or do anything that might bring the company into disrepute. So being a racist on a social media platform, and flying banners and revelling in the publicity, would certainly be grounds for immediate dismissal.

As for the his girlfriend, her company offered the chance to go on a course to teach about racism, but it seems she refused to accept that her attitude made her a vile, racist bitch, so they sacked her.

That's the problem with racism, some racists minds just cannot be changed. They don't accept they have a problem.

Sponsored Links
Back