Ideal Classic Combi NF80 by-pass solenoid coil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where to buy the teknigas 25 solenoid coil Ideal No: 005820, GC 378078, or perhaps suggest an alternative. The boiler is around 15 yrs old
The unit blows the F2A fuse on PCB 27 when connected and is closed circuit which I assume points to defective solenoid. I have had multiple failures on the thing but have managed to rectify them all, boiler ran for 3 days perfectly before the F2A fuse blew on PCB 27 :cry: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know where to buy the teknigas 25 solenoid coil Ideal No: 005820, GC 378078, or perhaps suggest an alternative. The boiler is around 15 yrs old
The unit blows the F2A fuse on PCB 27 when connected and is closed circuit which I assume points to defective solenoid. I have had multiple failures on the thing but have managed to rectify them all, boiler ran for 3 days perfectly before the F2A fuse blew on PCB 27 :cry: :evil:

Try http://www.pdqheatingspares.co.uk/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a

Try http://www.pdqheatingspares.co.uk/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, unfortunatley they only stock the gas control solenoid coil which is 060 524 GC 378 077 but i will call them in the morning they may be able to source one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back