IDEAL CLASSIN RSF 250??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there and i know this may be a stupid question but here goes,
The owner of the above boiler doesnt have any instructions for the above boiler. I have never fitted/worked on one either. I am fed up of trying to get through to IDEAL. Can someone please elt me know the size of the above boiler. Am i right in thinking its 50,000 BTU??
many thanks

Sponsored Links
I emailed them ages ago and they sent me a cd with all their latest boilers MI's. You would have to email them yourself to see if they have any outdated boiler info.

email address removed

Also came across this site for MI's

http://www.my-mate.co.uk/introduction.htm

Have a click around there but it is a voluntary site so I cant promise anything.

I have the latest Ariston CD btw should anyone else need any info from them. I know theres not many of these boilers or CD's about which means that if you need one its going to be harder to come by. They say they charge a tenner for them but sent me one gratis
Just email me with info and I'll send MI to you

Sponsored Links
I have the booklet for this rs240=40000 rs250=50000 rs260=60000 anything else ? no prob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back