ideal esprit 2 help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, anyone know much about Ideal Esprit 2 boilers??

Specifically why, when the hot water switch is selected to be on, the tap signal lights on the built in programmer and the central heating comes on.

No radiator symbol light comes on however but everything runs and flow pipe starts heating up and the rads come on. I've fitted a few recently as there a good price but not had this problem before.

I will phone the tech helpline tomorrow but wondered if anyone had any ideas on here?? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks!!

But would that just make the heating circuit hot when the dhw tap was on? Theres no demand for hot water from the tap, no signs of leaks and yet the pump runs and the boiler seems to be firing at full rate...

I was thinking maybe something to do with the built in programmer or wiring fault. I have no idea really!!

Do you work for Ideal?? I've never had to contact them before now and saw a few posts on here where people have suggested they like to blame the installer!! :confused:

I would suggest that the div valve is passing and that the pre-heat is on.You can turn off the pre-heat but the div valve still requires attention.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back