Ideal HE30 Isar - Hot Water But No CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Hopefully you can help me out here... We haven't had the heating on for the past couple of months due to the hot weather. I've just come to switch it on this morning and were not getting any central heating.

I've looked at the boiler and the status is 0 which I think is standby mode as the hot water is working fine.

I noticed that the pressure was below 1 so I've topped this up to 1.5 - 2.0 but still nothing.

We have a Honeywell 921 control unit which I've re connected to the main box next to the boiler and I can see the green light come on the box when I increase the heating... But the boiler just doesn't fire.

Has anyone else had this problem before? Is it something I can fix or is it time to call the plumber??

Thanks,

Scott

Sponsored Links
Of the status is 0, it would suggest the oiler isn't receiving a demand from the controls.

I would link out the controls at the boiler to prove this. Or you could call out an engineer

Sponsored Links
Remove the cables in L1 and L2. Safely isolate

Put a link between the L1 and L2

If the boiler fires up, the problem is with your stat/programmer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back