IDEAL ISAR

hav it said:
lol do you do mostly install, cause i do mostly brakedown the last 2 years or so,and boy they are poo. not sure if they are as poor as a glowworm swift flow... :eek:

I do lots of install, full ch and boiler changes. I also do lots of service/breakdown as well :)

Sponsored Links
Only way to service Ideal Isar/Icos is 2/3 kettles of boiling water down heat exchanger.

Dont you undo those cover plates at lower front and poke about in the sump to dislodge all the stuff?

Tony

Yes, but 'official' service procedure from Ideal training course was the boiling kettle of water, nothing else would remove deposits from heat exchanger, and also flushes through condensate trap.

Main prob with this is that the flame rect electrode sometimes remains too damp and will take lots of firing to dry out before flame is recognised.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back