Ideal Logic+ - Pump overrun??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Ive read the manual but cant see what the pump overrun does - it just says pump overrun message1 pump overrun in the manual. We discovered a couple of our (excuse my none technical term) non trv rad's to be warm.

Is this because the boiler is just letting off some steam or is there something up with it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Pump overrun comes on for 6 minutes to cool down boiler after heating or hot water has been used.
Is your heating turned on 24hrs but rads all turned down low with no bypass radiator?
It's normal for pump overrun unless it's coming on constantly!

Pump overrun comes on for 6 minutes to cool down boiler after heating or hot water has been used.
Is your heating turned on 24hrs but rads all turned down low with no bypass radiator?
It's normal for pump overrun unless it's coming on constantly!

Up until we realised this was happening the boiler was set to winter mode with the heating side of the boiler off (not set to on using the wireless thermostat) we have just turned it to summer mode. As the concern was that the rad in the hall and bathroom (both of which are the ones without trv's) were warm\hot.

Is it the boiler just releasing heat after it had heated the water? Again I dont know if someone had run the hot water as I was at work whilst they were in. Sorry to be so vague :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back