Ideal Mexico CF 465

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a Collection Hood Assembly for an Ideal Mexico CF 465. (Ideal part number 075354)
Ideal made the part obsolete in August 2016 (just my luck). I've tried all suppliers to see if there was an odd one sitting on a shelf somewhere, but no joy. A secondhand one would do just as well. I was wondering if anyone had one lying about or if you would be kind enough to keep an eye out for one?

I'm based in Ipswich, Suffolk and am willing to travel to collect.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A replacement would save about 25% on gas bills.

If they think they cannot afford a replacement boiler then there seem to be so many schemes which will pay for them!

Hi Agile,

Thanks, I know it's not the most efficient of beasts but I'm trying to prevent new piping and floorboards/carpets being up and the inevitable disruption that I can really do without.

Thanks again though

Last edited:
If the gas supply pipe is adequate then I don't see why any floorboards would need to be lifted.

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back